RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you had a rocket-launcher...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankron

Wanderer
If I had a rocket launcher I'd blow up the father of lies and hate. Thus making the rocket launcher pointless, unless you like eating minced rabbit off the forest floor. :D

Dr.

Wanderer
i'll shove it up georges bushes ass and fire it from a remote distance. God, i bet he'll love that :)

Dracarys

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
because they never have a legitimate reason for it.

Well, i don't want to start a political discussion but I don't think there was a legitimate reason to attack two countries without declaring war. And pulling it all off as if it was a "war against terror". I'm not denying what happened on 9/11/01 but as far as I remember, Iraq had nothing to do with this. I'm also not blaming Bush, I'm blaming the whole government of the US.

tejster24

Sorceror
Dr. said:
i'll shove it up georges bushes ass and fire it from a remote distance. God, i bet he'll love that :)
I'd shove it up your ass and fire it.

Dracarys said:
Well, i don't want to start a political discussion but I don't think there was a legitimate reason to attack two countries without declaring war. And pulling it all off as if it was a "war against terror". I'm not denying what happened on 9/11/01 but as far as I remember, Iraq had nothing to do with this. I'm also not blaming Bush, I'm blaming the whole government of the US.
Well, congrats. You've just started a political discussion.

Dracarys

Wanderer
tejster24 said:

You are pointless. I will not say what I think of you on these boards, however.

It is not a discussion unless someone else makes one out of it. I said my opinion along with the line that I don't want to start a discussion. Noone will change my opinion, so any discussion with me is useless and i won't respond. If someone else wants to use my post to start a discussion about how good/bad the US are, well, I can't help them.

sidsid

Sorceror
Dracarys said:

fo shizzle. I wish we hadnt. All Hussein was doing was killing millions of arabs. And we hate arabs, so why would we stop him?????? What a fubed up world.

Dracarys

Wanderer
tejster24 said:

sidsid said:
fo shizzle. I wish we hadnt. All Hussein was doing was killing millions of arabs. And we hate arabs, so why would we stop him?????? What a fubed up world.

See Mr. Jester? Not my fault...

Dracarys

Wanderer
sidsid said:
ACtually, I just wanted to see if you would respond.. Now you DID, just not to me.

Well, as I said, I don't want to start a discussion on this as it's pointless. I have my opinions on Bush, as have you. What I think about muslim people might not be the same way you think about them. I have tried to discuss this several times and it only leads up to people telling their opinions. You won't get a real discussion so Ã*t's pointless.

any discussion with me is useless and i won't respond

I was of course talking about posts concerning the discussion, not about the whole thread.

Dracarys said:

We went into Afganhistan because thats where Al-Quida was based. You know, the terrorist group that constructed the plan of flying the fucking airplanes into our buildings.

We went into Iraq because the SOB needed to be removed from power. He claimed to have had "democratic elections" where 99% of the people re-elected him. Yea, that'll happen on a cold day in hell. We also know for a fact he is capable of weapons of mass destruction, had ties to terrorist networks and his refusal to let weapons inspectors back in gives us reasonable suspicion.

sidsid said:

dieirlkthxbye

Kamron

Knight
I would blow up george bush because he is a hypocrit towards religion and state. He is also against homosexual marriages for the wrong reasons (as are most republicans unfortunately). He can't back up his claims for why he does things, and then he can't even defend himself for why he screws up. His IQ (85) is lower than an average human being (95). He is a corporate motivated warmonger.

Anymore legitmacy outkast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.