RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you had the chance?

Would you eat Human Flesh given the chance

• Yes I couldn't pass up that opportunity

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No, You sick Bastage

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Maybe, I dunno I'd have to be facing the prospects

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Who says I haven't already

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
TMSTKSBK said:
On another note, I really don't dislike you, I just think you're a little over-outspoken sometimes. So no hard feelings. Feel free to neg me back & we'll be square.
I make it a habit not to neg in political or religous debates. Slayer was an exception. I'm nice:(

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
If your life depended on it you would, simple as that.

We all have it in us to do it, just some get squirmy about it, look at that plane crash a good few years ago, they did and lived to tell the tale.

My answers going to be a yes, although under extreme circumstances,

Excuse the spelling tonight... i've been drinking :D

Radwen

Wanderer
I think we can all rationaly agree that if hunger is present and murder isn't implied, it we be ok to eat another humans flesh.

Slayer706

Sorceror
Anti-Basic said:
I make it a habit not to neg in political or religous debates. Slayer was an exception. I'm nice:(

Hehe, as you said it yourself, it's just pretty little bars under your name. Though I can't think of anything I said that was offensive or insulting, doesn't matter. Hope it made you feel better.

Hehe, as you said it yourself, it's just pretty little bars under your name. Though I can't think of anything I said that was offensive or insulting, doesn't matter. Hope it made you feel better.

did you actually read the message? If I felt insulted or offended, I would of negged other ppl here...not you.

Slayer706

Sorceror
EDIT - Oh, just figured out when you get karma you get a little message in the reputation thing of you CP.

So, you said I contradicted myself. I asked in another post for you to elaborate on what that contradiction was, yet you have still not done so. It's funny, reading the neg karma remarks I got from some people lol. One of them said "That was really gay.". So should I give that person negative karma for being intolorant to homosexuals?

Slayer706 said:
I have no idea what you meant by that....
What message? The one you posted? Seemed clear to me:
"I make it a habit not to neg in political or religous debates."
- I don't neg (I am assuming means negative karma.) in political or religious debates (This would fall into religous.)
"Slayer was an exception."
- As the exception to the above rule, I did neg Slayer.
"I'm nice"
- I am nice because I don't normally neg in politcal or religious debates.

So....?
Elaborate.
the message you got from the karma..... about contradicting yourself...

Slayer706

Sorceror
Yeah, I just edited my post. I would like to see this contradiction, because I don't think it exists..... If you could enlighten me on it, that would be nice.

P.S. - Too bad it doesn't tell you who gave you the karma. I would like to know who gave me 4 negative karmas with the same message "That was gay.".

it couldnt have been the same person...you cant neg someone twice in a row. you have to spread it around first. plus you cant spread too much in 24 hours. also you cant neg the same post twice. As far not understanding...read the entire thread and look within, my child...

Slayer706

Sorceror
I am not re-reading four pages worth of junk to figure out why you gave negative karma (which doesn't do anything anyway). So as far as I am concerned, I didn't contradict myself because you are the only one who has stated so and you won't even explain why you think so. The lack of logic you are showing is disturbing.....
Now, if you would care to explain your posts I would appreciate it. I would really like to know if I contradict myself, or type something stupid. If the situation was reversed, and you were asking the same question. I would be telling you, using a train of logical thought, exactly what you did. Otherwise you can leave it as it is, an accusation with no backing or substance.
The child remark was uncalled for.

Slayer706 said:
I am not re-reading four pages worth of junk to figure out why you gave negative karma (which doesn't do anything anyway). So as far as I am concerned, I didn't contradict myself because you are the only one who has stated so and you won't even explain why you think so. The lack of logic you are showing is disturbing.....
Now, if you would care to explain your posts I would appreciate it. I would really like to know if I contradict myself, or type something stupid. If the situation was reversed, and you were asking the same question. I would be telling you, using a train of logical thought, exactly what you did. Otherwise you can leave it as it is, an accusation with no backing or substance.
The child remark was uncalled for.
Umm, you must be new here... I do many, many, many things that are uncalled for. lol.

The thing that made you contradict yourself, was negging me for something that 5 minutes later you said shouldnt bother anyone.

Slayer706

Sorceror
I have never given anyone any kind of karma, and I do not plan to. The karma system is flawed, in my opinion, becase you can't see who gave you the karma unless they write their name at the end of the message (and for other reasons).
Did someone write my name at the end of your negative karma message or something?

Slayer706

Sorceror
Well at least that is cleared up. As I said, it wasn't me. Thats why I think karma messages should show the screen name of the person that gave it to you.

Doesn't matter though, karma doesn't do anything. It just supports my claim that the karma system is flawed..... It's funny, I got positive and negative karma for the same post yesterday.
It is all based on other people's opinions, so that in itself makes it flawed.