RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you had the chance?

Would you eat Human Flesh given the chance

• Yes I couldn't pass up that opportunity

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No, You sick Bastage

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Maybe, I dunno I'd have to be facing the prospects

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Who says I haven't already

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
Slayer706 said:
Well at least that is cleared up. As I said, it wasn't me. Thats why I think karma messages should show the screen name of the person that gave it to you.

Doesn't matter though, karma doesn't do anything. It just supports my claim that the karma system is flawed..... It's funny, I got positive and negative karma for the same post yesterday.
It is all based on other people's opinions, so that in itself makes it flawed.
I am in favor of showing the name, but then again you get alot of dicks who get revenge even if your reason was valid. I usually sign my negs. One time I didnt, and it was to prove a point. And he made a point to me, so meh.

Radwen

Wanderer
Guys, just go and dress up as sailor moon girls and have a fight. Then its over and we can all eat burgers ... mmmm sunshine burger ...

PappaSmurf

Knight

OK!!

Radwen

Wanderer
That needed more blending. But meh, I know you were just lazy :p.
Now now ..we won't eat sunshine ..

for now :cool: .

PappaSmurf

Knight
Yeah I know needed more blending but that's a pain with MS Paint since I don't have a good editing proggy I do all my stuff with it......

PappaSmurf

Knight
Sunshine said:
waves a white flag....how about lets not and pretend we did?

Haven't ye read me location.....Pirates do no be the type to honor a flag o'truce ye be dining in the Cap'an's private quarters missy. Ye be the main course but I'm sure you'll find it to yer likin......

Sunshine

Wanderer
I envoke Parlay (Sp) .....:)

And first ye be having to find me and I be betting that will not be happen any time soon..:p

Radwen

Wanderer
Humm I'm pretty sure it was kicks, not cats ..

Alright I'll admit it. I'm no ninja :(. I practice kung-fu and not ninjitsu .. *sniff*

Sunshine

Wanderer
Radwen said:
Humm I'm pretty sure it was kicks, not cats ..

Alright I'll admit it. I'm no ninja :(. I practice kung-fu and not ninjitsu .. *sniff*

Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those cats were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But they fought with expert timing

I was not sure myself so I looked it up...I am old and I forget ...and sometimes lyrics are hard to understand..like Lucy in the sky with diamonds..not sure I ever had those words right

Giggles

Well I would let you tag along just cuz you are nice

NiteStar

Wanderer
Way back in American history when settlers were traveling west there was a waggon train that became trapped in a mountain pass due to an early snow and winter setting in, it became known as Donner pass as it was the Donner party or waggon train that became trapped their.

A very few of the people became desperate for food as their supplies ran out and the began to eat the flesh of a few that had died from starvation as well as injuries or so the rumor goes.

Go here to read an account of the entire episode.

http://members.aol.com/DanMRosen/donner/

Sunshine

Wanderer
Yes I use to live near there..passed it on our way to Lake Tahoe and it is amazing to look around and see the terrain they traveld..

Heart wrenching story

NiteStar

Wanderer
Just the rumor of cannibalism ruined many lives and I am unsure if it was ever proved anyone did commit the act, it started because a man actually stayed healthy during the time of them being stranded and everyone around told he robbed graves for the flesh.

It is viewed as "Taboo" to eat flesh by most religions and as for myself I don't think I could but one never knows until they are actually in that situation.

I just hope there is some decent steak sauce ... you know....just in case :)

:eek:

Sunshine

Wanderer
NiteStar said:
Just the rumor of cannibalism ruined many lives and I am unsure if it was ever proved anyone did commit the act, it started because a man actually stayed healthy during the time of them being stranded and everyone around told he robbed graves for the flesh.

It is viewed as "Taboo" to eat flesh by most religions and as for myself I don't think I could but one never knows until they are actually in that situation.

I just hope there is some decent steak sauce ... you know....just in case :)

:eek:

If you are referring to the Donner party ..there are diaries and some of the survivor said some did resort to that but only because without it they would have died..some did survive without having to do that....many died...

But We can speculate all we want but till we are in that position of life or death..we will not know what we would do ..we only know what we think we would do...