RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ignored

Sunshine

Wanderer
Manu said:
I only pounce upon my girlfriend. And occacionally Radwen. :eek:

Ohh well darn and here I hoped you thought I meant I pounced everyone in the area...

:cool:

Of course I pounced only the one person...for 4 years ...he was the only one...first love...ahhhhh

but happier now because it is not puppy love but the long as you are alive kind

Manu

Knight
The thought of finding someone I love for all my life scares me, actually. I love my freedom and I just cant think of a way to get freedom and love-for-life under the same hat, if you know what I mean...

Sunshine

Wanderer
Manu said:
The thought of finding someone I love for all my life scares me, actually. I love my freedom and I just cant think of a way to get freedom and love-for-life under the same hat, if you know what I mean...

Yes I have heard of it but it was stated more like

wanting your cake and eatting it too

Radwen

Wanderer
Manu said:
I only pounce upon my girlfriend. And occacionally Radwen. :eek:
SHHH!!! Shut up about that!!

With this new avatar I look like a badass and you're ruining my image :mad: .

I never regretted it though ;) .

Sunshine

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
I feel totally ignored

think I will cry:(

Well now I get negged for feeling this way....takes my keyboard and goes home...lip quivers..meanie

did not even sign it

BIG SUPRISE there eh?

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
Well now I get negged for feeling this way....takes my keyboard and goes home...lip quivers..meanie

did not even sign it

BIG SUPRISE there eh?

Isn't that the norm? Not signing it? I tried to replace your - karma with some + karma but indeed got this for my trouble.....shall keep trying :)

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sunshine again."

Sunshine

Wanderer
Hugs thanks I just can not believe it...shooot why negg me for that ...I may post things that deserve it but feeling lonely and forgot ...(depressed) is sure not a way to help a person..

Maybe they want me to die so they can taste my flesh...-shivers-

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
Hugs thanks I just can not believe it...shooot why negg me for that ...I may post things that deserve it but feeling lonely and forgot ...(depressed) is sure not a way to help a person..

Maybe they want me to die so they can taste my flesh...-shivers-

There are many connotations to the term "eating Sunshine" depending on whether it be a cannibal or a horny person saying it, or perhaps a naturalist out for a walk in the sun ... now there is a thought!!!

:D :D :D

David

Moderate
Manu said:
When you find your love-for-life you will at the same time discover true freedom. If freedom is being able to do what you want, someone you love who loves you will not be a hinderance but an enhancement.

Corney but soo true. Been married 25 years now. Love changes as it matures but I could not imagine that any thing else could be better.

Sunshine

Wanderer
NiteStar said:
There are many connotations to the term "eating Sunshine" depending on whether it be a cannibal or a horny person saying it, or perhaps a naturalist out for a walk in the sun ... now there is a thought!!!

:D :D :D

AHh you have not read the eatting people thread?

as in eatting thier flesh

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
AHh you have not read the eatting people thread?

as in eatting thier flesh

Read it and thought the two threads deserved to be joined LOL

BTW!!!! Love the avatar you are using now, very attractive avatar tranquil as well as sexy!

Great combo

:)

Manu

Knight
David said:
When you find your love-for-life you will at the same time discover true freedom. If freedom is being able to do what you want, someone you love who loves you will not be a hinderance but an enhancement.

Corney but soo true. Been married 25 years now. Love changes as it matures but I could not imagine that any thing else could be better.

Thanks man, gonna medidate on that. 25 years indeed cant be wrong ;)

Sunshine

Wanderer
NiteStar said:
Read it and thought the two threads deserved to be joined LOL

BTW!!!! Love the avatar you are using now, very attractive avatar tranquil as well as sexy!

Great combo

:)

Thanks I love that pic and finally got it small enough to use and offer some additional insight into RB...ya know good /bad..soft.....well nm ...Ok now I need to umm where is my husband...

Sunshine

Wanderer
thanks sweetie...some people amaze me when they take the simplist things that are in no way bad...and negg ya..and then of course no signing

Rhexis

Knight
Joeku said:
(Royo?)

I ++'ed you, Sunshine :D

<3!

And yeah... this post really has no point...

www.luisroyo.com - spanish I believe, but the galeria speaks for itself (warning: some nudity)

Sixth row, second column = coverart for the book Rhapsody. Pretty much when I realized the guy who did all the awsome art I would randomly see used in avatars/sigs/layouts was named Luis Royo.