RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ignored

Sunshine

Wanderer
Rhexis said:
www.luisroyo.com - spanish I believe, but the galeria speaks for itself (warning: some nudity)

Sixth row, second column = coverart for the book Rhapsody. Pretty much when I realized the guy who did all the awsome art I would randomly see used in avatars/sigs/layouts was named Luis Royo.

Thank you for the link

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rhexis again.

I tried:(

NiteStar

Wanderer
Rhexis said:
www.luisroyo.com - spanish I believe, but the galeria speaks for itself (warning: some nudity)

Sixth row, second column = coverart for the book Rhapsody. Pretty much when I realized the guy who did all the awsome art I would randomly see used in avatars/sigs/layouts was named Luis Royo.

The art there has made it's rounds, all of it is great.

Rhexis said:

I love nude art. It's good.

Radwen

Wanderer
I am. :(. I feel bad .. I slept 3 hours in a massage place and got back to my friends apartment .. I haven't had a decent meal since .. three days ago. Damn . .. x_x.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Well geez go eat and take some aspirins...then come back and tell us why you slept in that place? I thought those were more interactive and..stimulating?

Radwen

Wanderer
Yes .. but after you can stay there and rest and sleep. People do it all the time here.

I don't take aspirins, I try to stay away from pills of all sorts. Heck I rarely even drink coffee .. only on crazy weeks were I sleep 2 days out of 7 will I drink a cup of coffee.

Sunshine

Wanderer
aah see now I have learned something I would have never known..thank you

Radwen

Wanderer
If I'd say thank you everytime someone taught me something, I'd spend my whole day saying thank you and I eventually die from exhaustion.

No need to thank me, I didn't teach you anything. You taught yourself something from your experiences with me. Could've been anybody else .. so no need to say thank you :).

Sunshine

Wanderer
Ok well ..then sorry

I try to say thanks when someone offers me help in anway ..be it time to answer, offer a hand up when climbing a mountian or even saying a kind word.

to me the world needs more people to say thanks

maybe they will rember to be grateful

-kicks my soap box-

err sorry about my rammblings

Radwen

Wanderer
Lol don't be sorry either. I'm not worth that attention. Thats all :). I'm grateful everyday, some people are not. We choose how we want to live.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Radwen said:
Lol don't be sorry either. I'm not worth that attention. Thats all :). I'm grateful everyday, some people are not. We choose how we want to live.

Sure do ...

I choose to try to make a person smile everyday

a smile is free

makes people wonder what you are thinking

and feels SOOOOOOOOOOO good

Manu

Knight
I think she meant the massage places ;) I'd invite you over for dinner, but I guess the plane ticket would get you like 1 month of food supply...

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine both you as well as Radwen and many others here make me do more than smile, many times I have come online feeling "rough" and by the time I read three or four posts I am cracking up with laughter.

You make people smile each day and that is a fantastic feat in this world.

Thanks to you as well as many others on the board that do the same, you all are the best.

It is just to bad the rest of the world isn't as great at spreading cheer.

:D :D :D

Sunshine

Wanderer
NiteStar said:
Sunshine both you as well as Radwen and many others here make me do more than smile, many times I have come online feeling "rough" and by the time I read three or four posts I am cracking up with laughter.

You make people smile each day and that is a fantastic feat in this world.

Thanks to you as well as many others on the board that do the same, you all are the best.

It is just to bad the rest of the world isn't as great at spreading cheer.

:D :D :D

Thank you

I figure life is hard enough on all of us

There is always something ready to come in and make things tough, so why add to the hurt?

The world has enough hurt already