RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back! Updated II a somewhat good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
I'm Back! Updated II a somewhat good one.

IM BACK

The_Outkast_Dev seems to fail to see the irony in his banning me for a week for a minor flame in a forum where "Flames are permitted". Thankfully Zippy- understood.
Zippy- said:
[17:26] Zippy-: soad send him a PM reminding him that i said starbucks is unmoderated
Unfortunately I could not do that as he has pm's and emails disabled.

On another note, I'M NOT DEAD!

My girlfriend's father never found out it was me, and my girlfriend only got grounded for 1 week as apposed to the 1-2 months we had thought!

I'm glad alot of you understood where I stood and understood why I would take offense to Ravon's statement it was nice to read some of the kind sentiments, and also to have some people namely poopthrower talk to me whilst I was on vacation and actually help me with some other issues between me and my girl.

Hiya!

bzk90

Lord
this is the 3rd time outkast has made this mistake that I know of...I was banned for a week for calling joeku gay but a mod (was either zippy or david) reduced it to 1 day.

They see me rollin', they hatin', patrollin', and tryin to catch me ridin' dirty.

Seriously... wtf is that supposed to mean?

Viago

Knight
its a song, rap...well if you want to call rap music songs......lmao.

yea outcast can jump the gun. seems he be "hatin" certian peeps.

but im not gonna start anything about that. lol its your call if you want.

just all get along or ill uber haxxor yous all and perma ban yoos!!! l3ttz!!!

bzk90 said:
I think it has to do with prostitution and cops...
So outkast is that new zealand chick who was a hooker by night and cop by day? someone posted that here one day...

Johabius

Knight
Just be very careful. Fathers have a tendency to be slightly protective when it comes to their daughter. He can make your life a living hell.
With that said though, good luck.
A parent of a minor can put a restraining order against you (or to a lesser degree a Protection From abuse order) and she won't have any say in the matter. *Been there done that when I was 18 and my GF was 16* We were caught breaking that restraining order and I had to spend time in jail for it. Young love can be a wonderful thing, and if you believe that the rewards outweigh the risks involved, then keep at it:)

PappaSmurf

Knight
Viago said:
its a song, rap...well if you want to call rap music songs......lmao.

You do know the secrect to writing a successful rap song don't ya? Read lot of Dr. Seuss and throw in all the profanity you can get to rhyme.

hehehe. Crap I forgot all about soads life for a sec. SOAD be careful. Fathers will do many things to protect their young daughters, not all of them legal. Watch yourself. Cover your tracks and have her do the same.

bzk90

Lord
fuck that cat and his silly pimp hat
unlike my bitches, my hoes, my rhymes are fat
so back away from those green eggs and ham
I bustidy bust bust a cap in the fucking man

now where is my label and golden clock...and my "grillz man"

WarAngel

Wanderer
Yeah! Let's fight the power! Everyone bash the mods!!!

Get real. Stop whining. You needed some time off these forums anyway. Most of us do.

no..... Outkast stepped over a line, what he said was a VERY natural reaction to make... Ravon may not have realized how belittling his statement was, but it is very offensive to basically tell someone their love is a lie and to "shop" around and he even maganed to make it funny. but tbh, what ravon said was more vulagr than what soad said, even if there werent actual expletives in it.

Viago

Knight
try having a bunch of 17 yr olds after ya.....gawd i can hardly meet anyone my age. lol. i dont do anything with the 17yr olds. not into breaking those kinds of laws.....funny i cn breake other just not certain ones.......oh well.

cant belive a no talent, un educated ...uh.....man...erhmm. can make that much money. for talking.....its sad....... i know more local bands that are more talented the them foos and they aint got shit yo! lol

world is efed up.

i blame the overprotected shelterd young nieve hot babes.........Get a braine yo!

PappaSmurf

Knight
bzk90 said:
fuck that cat and his silly pimp hat
unlike my bitches, my hoes, my rhymes are fat
so back away from those green eggs and ham
I bustidy bust bust a cap in the fucking man

now where is my label and golden clock...and my "grillz man"

There's you Clock

There's your Grillz

I'm not in the recording bussiness get your own label.....

Viago

Knight
RRRecords

Retarded Raper Records.

Are you blinged out?....do you want to be? do you want hoes? do you want your carrer to be shorter then Vanilly? and have less talent then a lip singer. Well then the Rap industry is for you. Step right up and be caped in da ass...i meen. become a millionare! join the tripple R

HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.