RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back! Updated II a somewhat good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bzk90

Lord
reminds me of mind of mencia

carlos is asking a black man what he wants to be
the black man says "a rapper"
a lepricon runs by
carlos says "catch that lepricon"
the black man catches him and becomes a rapper
he dies 3 seconds later in a drive by...

PappaSmurf

Knight
Speaking of Drive Bys the first Murder I can remember in my home town was a drive by....guy shot at a woman with a crossbow from a car and missed. The bolt went through a shop window and killed someone else....

Viago

Knight
if somptin like that happend to me id be like "it figures with my luck" and then die......agen...

stoopid drive by crossbowers, allways seem to follow me around.......thank god i showd neo my moves for his Matrix movies. i was a bit rusty but now im quick like mantis!

RRRecords!!! join up foos!!

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
no..... Outkast stepped over a line, what he said was a VERY natural reaction to make... Ravon may not have realized how belittling his statement was, but it is very offensive to basically tell someone their love is a lie and to "shop" around and he even maganed to make it funny. but tbh, what ravon said was more vulagr than what soad said, even if there werent actual expletives in it.

This is the point where I say that this is the internet, and that if one doesn't want to hear responses one shouldn't post stupid shit about one's personal life on some forums.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
I wanted responses, not snide remarks and in all fairness I took care of it myself, I didn't ask someone else to defend me.

And back @ topic: you guys have a point, we were talking about just telling her dad, but i hadn't thought of a restraining order. Probably better to keep things the way they are.

Although when she turns 16 I don't think it will matter.

Viago

Knight
you will be 18. by that time or turning it. she will be 16 and you 18 not really good idea lol

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Well the law in florida is that any people between 16-24 can have sex etc. I don't see how he could get a restraining order if we were boyfriend/girldfriend.

Viago

Knight
DontdroptheSOAD said:
Well the law in florida is that any people between 16-24 can have sex etc. I don't see how he could get a restraining order if we were boyfriend/girldfriend.

k, im moving to florida, asap :eek:

WarAngel

Wanderer
DontdroptheSOAD said:
I wanted responses, not snide remarks and in all fairness I took care of it myself, I didn't ask someone else to defend me.

That was his opinion on the matter. You can't filter what you might get as your response. If you don't want to deal with it, either don't post it or ignore the shit you don't want to hear.

Johabius

Knight
DontdroptheSOAD said:
She will still be a minor, even when she is 16. The only way he couldn't put a restraining order on you would be if she is emancipated. The age of consent for sex in Kansas is 16 as well, but if the parents have a problem with it, there is legal recourse available to them.
If they feel that you are a danger (in any way, not just physical) to their daughter, the law is on their side.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Johabius said:
She will still be a minor, even when she is 16. The only way he couldn't put a restraining order on you would be if she is emancipated. The age of consent for sex in Kansas is 16 as well, but if the parents have a problem with it, there is legal recourse available to them.
If they feel that you are a danger (in any way, not just physical) to their daughter, the law is on their side.
Yes but I wouldn't be a danger, and the only reason they would do it is to keep us apart, I am betting they would need probable cause that I am a danger.

Johabius

Knight
DontdroptheSOAD said:
Yes but I wouldn't be a danger, and the only reason they would do it is to keep us apart, I am betting they would need probable cause that I am a danger.
For a restraining order, most likely. But for a protection from abuse order, all they have to do is go down to the local courthouse, say they want a protection from abuse order against you, and BOOM, that's all there is too it.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Johabius said:
For a restraining order, most likely. But for a protection from abuse order, all they have to do is go down to the local courthouse, say they want a protection from abuse order against you, and BOOM, that's all there is too it.
Well I did some reasearch, and found :
What is a Protection from Abuse Order?
A PFA is a court order which provides legal
protection for a person in or just out of an
abusive relationship.

And since there would be no abuse, I don't see them pulling that off.

Slayer706

Sorceror
They see me rollin', they hatin', patrollin', and tryin to catch me ridin' dirty.
Just to put it out there, I believe that describes how police drive around trying to catch him breaking driving laws.
They see him driving. They hate him. They are patrolling. They are trying to catch him doing something wrong so they can give him a ticket or take him to jail.
Usually it is a phrase said by minority groups to describe the racism of police officers.

I can't believe bzk or AB didn't know that :confused: .

Viago

Knight
in truth its not racism, due to the fact that minorities break the most laws. something like 70% of perps are black. its the trueth. simply for the fact that they are too lazy to actulay make something of them selfs, instead of breaking laws and being loosers. then they have the nearv to play the racist card.....idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.