RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back! Updated II a somewhat good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WarAngel said:
It doesn't indicate anything. It says "they don't let her work or take her earnings." If she doesn't work, there's no earnings to take. If she had worked, don't you think he'd have just said "they took her earnings when she worked"?

not exactly, he could have said that in the hope that someone would use common sence and put it together that when she did work her money was taken from her, altho at the age of 15 i think all thats on her mind is DDTS and not money but i could be wrong

WarAngel

Wanderer
Ronin Warrior said:
not exactly, he could have said that in the hope that someone would use common sence and put it together that when she did work her money was taken from her, altho at the age of 15 i think all thats on her mind is DDTS and not money but i could be wrong

Eating cactii taste or rofliciiously good.

USE COMMON SENSE AND PUT THAT SENTENCE TOGETHER!!!! It makes almost as much sense.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Unfortunately, none of it is relevent. Especially in Florida, the law makes no difference. Child molestors get custody of children etc.

In an emancipation hearing, the burden of proof is on the child. There would have to be much more than 'taking earnings', which can easily be explained by parents as a contribution to the household.

Bottom lines:

The Golden Rule: He who has the gold, makes the rules.

Nothing is illegal til you get caught by someone that cares about what you did.

WarAngel said:
Eating cactii is rofliciiously good.

USE COMMON SENSE AND PUT THAT SENTENCE TOGETHER!!!! It makes almost as much sense.
There is a saying in german: Wer schreit hat unrecht.
Translated it means, that whoever shouts is wrong. :)

WarAngel

Wanderer
Kamuflaro said:
There is a saying in german: Wer schreit hat unrecht.
Translated it means, that whoever shouts is wrong. :)

So you're German? Good. All of my hostile feelings towards you are now gone. Now I just need to remember those four years of German so I can say dirty things about your mother!! :)

Hi, my name is Anti-Basic. I think I'm a total badass on the RunUO forums. I formulate conspiracies against moderators I dislike, and talk so much shit that I literally need pepto-bismal for my mouth. I like to cuss as often as possible because I cannot locate a thesaurus on the Inturweb, which I am king of by the way.

So if you're not an athiest, conspiracy theory generating, TheOutkastDev hating, 18 year old with a superiority complex, I have this to say to you:

YOU SUCK!!!11one!!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY NOODLE LOLOLOL UR SO DUMB U THINK THEIR IS HEAVEN FUCK U OUTKAST CUZ IM CLOSE-MINDED AND I THINK UR ALWAYS BANZORING ME LOLOLOL U NOOBS GOT NOTHING ON ME IM SO LEET RAWR FEER MY INTURWEB DOMINATION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Hatefully,

Anti-Basic

TheOutkastDev said:
Hi, my name is Anti-Basic. I think I'm a total badass on the RunUO forums. I formulate conspiracies against moderators I dislike, and talk so much shit that I literally need pepto-bismal for my mouth. I like to cuss as often as possible because I cannot locate a thesaurus on the Inturweb, which I am king of by the way.

So if you're not an athiest, conspiracy theory generating, TheOutkastDev hating, 18 year old with a superiority complex, I have this to say to you:

YOU SUCK!!!11one!!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY NOODLE LOLOLOL UR SO DUMB U THINK THEIR IS HEAVEN FUCK U OUTKAST CUZ IM CLOSE-MINDED AND I THINK UR ALWAYS BANZORING ME LOLOLOL U NOOBS GOT NOTHING ON ME IM SO LEET RAWR FEER MY INTURWEB DOMINATION

Hatefully,

Anti-Basic

your names anti basic to wow 2 of them my minds boggled now

TheOutkastDev said:

Hatefully,

Anti-Basic
I formulated no conspiracy.......

EDIT: you know, what mod or no mod, you are an idiot. I formulated no conspiracies.. I negged you wioth a message that none of the inactive bans were shown (mine and bzks) and that it was convienent.. You DID ban me for something I didnt do, I had another mod confirm it.

RE EDIT: in case you're wondering why outkast is such a fag towards me, he blames me for my thread in which Ryan told him to leave and has held a grudge till this day: http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67577

WarAngel

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:

Hatefully,

Anti-Basic

If I could take all of my karma and give it to any one person, you'd have it in a heartbeat. That was amazing. Wow.

Malaperth

Wanderer
This reminds me of the Age Old Question...

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck fucked your mom?

Why does it remind me? Because I'm old, fat, senile and have a wicked sick sense of humor and it's also total blithering idiocy.

I have a very good point, and fortunately for me, my hat covers it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.