RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back! Updated II a somewhat good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheOutkastDev said:
Hi, my name is Anti-Basic. I think I'm a total badass on the RunUO forums. I formulate conspiracies against moderators I dislike, and talk so much shit that I literally need pepto-bismal for my mouth. I like to cuss as often as possible because I cannot locate a thesaurus on the Inturweb, which I am king of by the way.

So if you're not an athiest, conspiracy theory generating, TheOutkastDev hating, 18 year old with a superiority complex, I have this to say to you:

YOU SUCK!!!11one!!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY NOODLE LOLOLOL UR SO DUMB U THINK THEIR IS HEAVEN FUCK U OUTKAST CUZ IM CLOSE-MINDED AND I THINK UR ALWAYS BANZORING ME LOLOLOL U NOOBS GOT NOTHING ON ME IM SO LEET RAWR FEER MY INTURWEB DOMINATION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Hatefully,

Anti-Basic

I'm slightly shocked now...
EDIT: We need TMS now for spellchecking...

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
DontdroptheSOAD said:
Well to emancipate herself, it would mean proving to the judge she was self sufficent. I don't see how that possible if they don't let her work or take her earnings. But as far as making it on her own, her grandmother in florida would take her back in a heartbeat.
Wow... WarAngel it is called literacy.

I said "if they don't let her work or take her earnings."

Meaning...well..."if they don't let her work or take her earnings."

How do you even fuck that up and blow it so out of proportion you act as if I am taking english as a second language?

hrmm, so theoutkastdev can come in here for bashing ppl and saying shit that should be talked about threw personal messaging yet i seen some of the users get banned for the same stuff, my thoughts on this, thats ummm wrong

i may get banned for this but well a community with a mod that takes offence to stuff, i mean i can see his point ofcourse but this is the internet he should KNOW itll happen life goes on shit happens you aint got to like the person but to say shit about them, in a none jokeing matter just to humiliate, and

yes im talking about EVERYONE that does it not just him is childish, if i meant half the shit i say on here ppl would be negging me left and right, given i dont got much karma to begin with, but damn what yall expect something happens GET OVER IT, you spend your life crying and whining over one little incident id hate to see how ya are in the real world

WarAngel

Wanderer
DontdroptheSOAD said:
Wow... WarAngel it is called literacy.

I said "if they don't let her work or take her earnings."

Meaning...well..."if they don't let her work or take her earnings."

How do you even fuck that up and blow it so out of proportion you act as if I am taking english as a second language?

So which is it? Do they not let her work, or do they take her earnings?

WarAngel

Wanderer
Ronin Warrior said:
hrmm, so theoutkastdev can come in here for bashing ppl and saying shit that should be talked about threw personal messaging yet i seen some of the users get banned for the same stuff, my thoughts on this, thats ummm wrong

i may get banned for this but well a community with a mod that takes offence to stuff, i mean i can see his point ofcourse but this is the internet he should KNOW itll happen life goes on shit happens you aint got to like the person but to say shit about them, in a none jokeing matter just to humiliate, and

yes im talking about EVERYONE that does it not just him is childish, if i meant half the shit i say on here ppl would be negging me left and right, given i dont got much karma to begin with, but damn what yall expect something happens GET OVER IT, you spend your life crying and whining over one little incident id hate to see how ya are in the real world

You have 80 posts. stfu.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
WarAngel said:
So which is it? Do they not let her work, or do they take her earnings?
They do neither as of yet since she does not have a job. That is why I said IF.

I was asking how could she be self sufficient IF they did that. My god.

Ronin Warrior said:

As I've said before... anyone with the word hatin' in their sig doesnt have the maturity to be a mod.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Now that I see as wrong. Number of posts, in my not so humble opinion is as irrelevent as is age. I can speak for the age part. I'm older than many here, which means nothing. If Joeku's age is correct on his profile, he's 15 and he can script circles around me if you understand what I mean by that.

Ronin Warrior said:

Zippy corrected me on banning SOAD, and further clarified what was allowed. Now, since he can, and everyone else can get away with flaming, why can't I?

The forum is unmoderated for you, but not for me?

idc if ya flame the fact of the matter is, you was banning ppl for doing it kinda hypocrital to be doing it yourself now dont you think

WarAngel

Wanderer
Ronin Warrior said:
idc if ya flame the fact of the matter is, you was banning ppl for doing it kinda hypocrital to be doing it yourself now dont you think

He didn't flame until after he was corrected for flaming being legal. It's not hypocritical if he's no longer banning for it.

Now that I see as wrong. Number of posts, in my not so humble opinion is as irrelevent as is age. I can speak for the age part. I'm older than many here, which means nothing. If Joeku's age is correct on his profile, he's 15 and he can script circles around me if you understand what I mean by that.

My point was that he keeps talking about "community" when he's hardly even a member. Not really shunning him for having a lack of posts or anything like that.

anywas, as i said in pm to warangel, he was man enuff to apologize to DDTS, then i can be man enuff to apologize to him for the flames his choice to accept but its out there waiting for a warm bed and a warangel to cuddle with at night

Status
Not open for further replies.