RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Imbuing [RunUO 2.3] v1.0

No permission to download

Druid13 uo

Traveler
OK I got there. The in game syntax is [go TelMer and the coding worked great only I put it in the platemail menu. Oh well, the players should figure it out at least until I can figure out where to place it in the gump. Now one last experiment: Try to run the server with the enhanced client. but that is later.

Druid13 uo

Traveler
Found out and it works. Although, at first I didn't set the map dest. ended up in the middle of the ocean. hehe that wouldn't work

Druid13 uo

Traveler
Oh but I did set one up to chaos in ils. And I added a few champions in that area. But I did set up a sign warning not to go between the lights.:)

rondelin

Sorceror
Have serialization problems with Basearmor and baseweapons using forkuo the below files ask me to delete weapons and armor so I know serialization isn't correct but im not seeing the problem. I tried posting in script support but I only get scolded by the c# masters and told to read up on c# . I need the answer to learn not learn to find answer. Im not seeing the issue and I keep repeating that fact. If im shown then I can learn. 2 scripts from getting this working with intentions of sharing it on ForkUo so we all can use it. Thanx in advance. I don't know correct syntax to start with so reading stuff I don't understand isn't gonna help me.

Attachments

• BaseArmor.cs
    99.1 KB · Views: 1
  • BaseWeapon.cs
    179.8 KB · Views: 2

Dian

Sorceror
Have serialization problems with Basearmor and baseweapons using forkuo the below files ask me to delete weapons and armor so I know serialization isn't correct but im not seeing the problem. I tried posting in script support but I only get scolded by the c# masters and told to read up on c# . I need the answer to learn not learn to find answer. Im not seeing the issue and I keep repeating that fact. If im shown then I can learn. 2 scripts from getting this working with intentions of sharing it on ForkUo so we all can use it. Thanx in advance. I don't know correct syntax to start with so reading stuff I don't understand isn't gonna help me.

So, lets see.. You go somewhere else and use a modified, redistributed version of RunUO, come here and get custom scripts.. Have trouble installing them in your forkuo server... Complain about lack of help or being scolded here.. yet no problem admitting that you want us to figure the problem out for you, so YOU can go post the work on ForkUO..

And no one scolded you. You provided next to no information to your problem..

sounds reasonable to me.

Dian

Sorceror
Well I guess you told me, didnt you.

I tried posting in script support but I only get scolded by the c# masters and told to read up on c#

That was my main point. Datt99 tried asking for more information, was willing to help you.. but when you dont give enough information and he mentions learning more about how serialization works you insult him on this thread for not handing you some fixed script. (Datt99 can only help if you post the code in the post with code brackets, he cannot download files. But I guess blame him for that too cause he is just rude, right)

But dont worry, you put me in my place. yeah, I was way out of line. :rolleyes:

Using Poseidon D.D. distro files but have what i HOPE is a small issue.

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.3, Build 4856.25624
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 4.0.30319
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 1 warnings)

Errors:
BaseArmor.cs:
CS0117: Line 274: 'Server.Engines.Craft.DefTailoring' does not contain a def
inition for 'IsNonColorable'

Code:
        [CommandProperty( AccessLevel.GameMaster )]
        public CraftResource Resource
        {
            get
            {
                return m_Resource;
            }
            set
            {
                if ( m_Resource != value )
                {
                    UnscaleDurability();

m_Resource = value;

if (!DefTailoring.IsNonColorable(this.GetType()))
                    {
                        Hue = CraftResources.GetHue(m_Resource);
                    }

Invalidate();
                    InvalidateProperties();

if ( Parent is Mobile )
                        ((Mobile)Parent).UpdateResistances();

ScaleDurability();
                }
            }
        }

sec_goat

Squire
I have a quick question about this release: are players able to imbue clothing or just armor and weapons?