RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is god real

Manu

Knight
Everytime you masturbate, god kills a kitten

Since I think there's a good chance a whole lot of guys jerk off on a more than regular basis (I hold this as a fact, since there are Jessica Alba pictures available on the net) and since I see that there are still kittens around:

There can be no god. Sorry.

Uhhhh

Wanderer
God/Satan is a vengeful story used to keep people in line.

Besides, with the advent of nuclear weapons, we don't need God to destroy the world, we can do it ourselves.

HellRazor

Knight
Manu;645123 said:
Since I think there's a good chance a whole lot of guys jerk off on a more than regular basis (I hold this as a fact, since there are Jessica Alba pictures available on the net) and since I see that there are still kittens around:

There can be no god. Sorry.

All men masterbate. Those that say they don't are liars.

LOL, reminds me of a time when I told that to one of my female co-workers. She didn't believe me. I told her, "No, really, ask your husband". So she did.

Her husband's reaction to that question (although not an admission) convinced her that yes, he did masterbate.

She thought it was one of the funniest and most amazing things ever! She never would have guessed it in a million years.

But of course these days men are comfortable with their masterbation. Wear it like a badge of honor, I say.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Hell, I jerk off in the shower so much I get a hardon when it rains...

Oh... crap... no delete button anymore. I may have gone too far this time.

Uhhhh;645144 said:
God/Satan is a vengeful story used to keep people in line.

Besides, with the advent of nuclear weapons, we don't need God to destroy the world, we can do it ourselves.
Actually you could destroy most of russia and the arctic circle with a firecracker. (OK maybe not, but it won't take much) Theres an entire fleet of abaondoned nuclear submarines there that cant be disposed of because noones willing to take 8 years of their life for each hour they spend there. A few conventional bombs dropped near them should do the trick.

Disclaimer: I am not liable for your actions if you happen to own a jet and have access to explosives. That being said, if you do happen to bomb it make sure you get that lesbian duet TATU out of there first. For what should be obvious reasons.

mordero

Knight
wouldnt that just cause the while radiation poisoning thing and not the actual blow up destruction of the world?

mordero;645165 said:
wouldnt that just cause the while radiation poisoning thing and not the actual blow up destruction of the world?
I dunno, Either way a shitload of people die. I know if someone ever wants to attack russia, thats where they go (Its called Murmansk, btw)

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Slayer706;645016 said:
They believe that noone created God,

<gn>We demand a divorce of "no" and "one"! "Noone" has never been recognized by the English Imperial Library as a legal union of terms!

*foams at the mouth*

Srsly, google it. And then put a space.
</gn>

mordero

Knight
yeah that would be a horrible way to die. i would rather be in the explosion radius of a nuke than die by the radiation

Alcyone

Sorceror
Are you asking us our opinion of if there's a god? Or are you literally asking if there's a god? There's no concrete evidence for literal, and you can't say for sure on just an opinion. My personal opinion, is there is God, but God means different things to different people, and it's all a different way of looking at diety. God might just be the love that is in all of us, or the spark of life, the universal spirit, whatever. But I belief she is something. (Call her a she, because if God is spirit, more than likely she is neither he/ nor she, but that's what I feel most comfortable with)

i was simply asking for opinions and i would feel more comfortable if god was a she b/c as long as i know everyone i no has alsways called God a man and how do they know this " they dont" :rolleyes:

no i did not i was simply asking the question i never said he didnt exist read the main post lol but if god doesnt exsist then how could he fuck shit upand how could he be a man but i never said he didnt exsist

lol i cannot spell what so ever :eek: