RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is this project dead?

uofrost

Wanderer
is this project dead?

well, i was wondering why isnt there any updates... is it dead? i hope playuo is still alive... if it is, when will you guys release a new version? this client is impressive... cant wait to see a new playuo version!

mordero

Knight
Im pretty sure it is still alive even though there havent been any updates for a while because krrios has shown some screen shots in IRC that show improved graphics (shadows/jaggedness/etc). So it appears as if he is still working on it... :)

T

tojara69

hes to busy playing UOG with his new client and ability to play multi clients at once therefore pretty much having a ton of bots with him and going around killing everyone.

Arterion

Wanderer
This makes me sad. :(
I've been hoping for over a year we'd see another release. I don't post here often, but I do come back every couple months just to check.

I guess I just wanted to comment that there is still interest in the project, even if some of us are just "lurking".
--
Arterion

Malaperth

Wanderer
Arterion;675853 said:
This makes me sad. :(
I've been hoping for over a year we'd see another release. I don't post here often, but I do come back every couple months just to check.

I guess I just wanted to comment that there is still interest in the project, even if some of us are just "lurking".
--
Arterion

lynyrd has no idea what he is talking about. Zippy's response was very sarcastic. mordero's post above is accurate.

Lynyrd;675651 said:
i doubt he will release another version

Suil Ban;675754 said:
lynyrd knows all

Ryan;588143 said:
PlayUO is not dead.

Large portions of PlayUO are being rewritten.

Thanks.

Project Leader > Peanut Factory at Hybrid's Brit Bank

Also, krrios has pasted screenshots of things he was working on for PlayUO in IRC recently.

Lynyrd

Knight
Zippy;675666 said:
Well if this random guy says it, it must be true!

you know it, buddy

Anti-Basic;676301 said:
Project Leader > Peanut Factory at Hybrid's Brit Bank

Also, krrios has pasted screenshots of things he was working on for PlayUO in IRC recently.

I hardly ever play UO anymore ;\

I'd be ecstatic if another PlayUO was released, but honestly, from what I've heard and seen, it won't happen.

And in this case, I'd really love to be wrong.

krrios

Administrator

:)

thats awsome, ive never used KUOC, but i might just have to, ur version is pretty......... nice Dream Team Cameos in those SS's :)