RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's that time again.

If LearnUO isn't a copyrighted name anyone can use it. But yes out of curtessy(kAnT' SpleL) it would be a good idea to contact him.

-Storm

Sunshine

Wanderer
Storm33229 said:
If LearnUO isn't a copyrighted name anyone can use it. But yes out of curtessy(kAnT' SpleL) it would be a good idea to contact him.

-Storm

Hey sweets my point was he does not KNOW if sithid did in fact contact the last person..now it seems if there were 3 as stated and one was contacted and approved anything ...it would be that persons responsibility to contact the other formers....

Just saying he does not know and until Sithid replies if he feels he needs to even ...Benefit of the doubt should be given to him

bzk90

Lord
Something tells me that Ryan would not be pleased if someone stole the learnuo project name...he was after all a supporter of the project

Sunshine

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
Something tells me that Ryan would not be pleased if someone stole the learnuo project name...he was after all a supporter of the project

now you are implying he stole it?....

bzk90 said:

Yeah a supporter of a project that got shut down.

-Storm

bzk90

Lord
Its not shut down...the courses/classes part was shut down but the documentation work is still semi active...

bzk90

Lord
this thread has been JACKEd™

*edit*
Alright, I have confirmed that the proper people have been contacted. CASE CLOSED

Sunshine

Wanderer
bzk90 said:

*edit*
Alright, I have confirmed that the proper people have been contacted. CASE CLOSED

ummm you should apologize for your slimly veiled slanderous comments only meant to imply bad things about sithid

ps
WTF?

bzk90 said:

*edit*

( first ive seen any of this stealing stuff, my life doesnt revolve around starbucks )

Tbh, who really gives a damn what you have heard, and regardless of the circumstances/what was said ... sense when was a case closed when YOU decide its closed eh? It is not your bizness to go sticking your nose in everyones bizness. You worry about you and let the rest of us worry about us.

Im not trying to be an ass but I hate it when people presume im a pos thief and open their mouth before they check on it.

[Edits]Various unintentional spell/missing word corrections.[/Edits]

[Edits]Yes I read all of it, yes I still think you were calling me a thief. It doesnt matter how you think it looks, its what is made of it that matters just like you will probly think im being an ass.[/Edits]

o0_Sithid_0o said:
( first ive seen any of this stealing stuff, my life doesnt revolve around starbucks )

Tbh, who really gives a damn what you have heard, and regardless of the circumstances/what was said ... sense when was a case closed when YOU decide its closed eh? It is not your bizness to go sticking your nose in everyones bizness. You worry about you and let the rest of us worry about us.

Im not trying to be an ass but I hate it when people presume im a pos thief and open their mouth before they check on it.

[Edits]Various unintentional spell/missing word corrections.[/Edits]

[Edits]Yes I read all of it, yes I still think you were calling me a thief. It doesnt matter how you think it looks, its what is made of it that matters just like you will probly think im being an ass.[/Edits]
Sithid, I <3 your bizness.

bzk90

Lord
I never called you a thief, I suggested you contact the proper people so that you dont become a thief. It is my business as I am the one who originally suggested the learnuo project concept in the UOG forums a year or 2 back. LearnUO belonged to Phantom, Irro, and ME. It's more my business then it is yours.

The case is closed because I contacted phantom and confirmed that he had been contacted about the resurrection of LearnUO.

Im realy getting sick of your bs sithid, I don't want to be enemies especialy when considering the fact that we will probably be working together in the future. I never called you a thief and if you can't see that I was offering a tip that is not my problem.

*note*
bizness is not a word