RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's that time again.

Joeku

Lord
Code:
private string m_Name = "JoekuAKADemortris";
public string Name( get{ return "Joeku AKA Demortris"; } );
Sorry :(

Radwen

Wanderer
I'm going to stop posting now .. well regularly in starbucks that is ..
I'll spend that 2 hours doing advance tutorials on C# .. I'm tired of being an "intermediate" user .. so no more bullshit from me :(. Well from time to time .. when I come and post something usefull I'll balance it out with something here.

Meh, if people want to get serious about C#, someone... could start a RunUO community group teaching a group of people how to do things in C# that are based out side of RUO and then re-incorporate them into RunUO for better understanding. Then maybe learn Networking, managed DirectX.
Just a thought.

-Storm

bzk90

Lord
there was for a while...the project never realy took off. Irro and I had RL issues (I moved to a non-broadband zone and he moved somewhere aswell) Phantom was teaching C# as part of the project and remained doing so for sometime after learnuo died..I dont think he still is teaching though.

bzk90 said:
there was for a while...the project never realy took off. Irro and I had RL issues (I moved to a non-broadband zone and he moved somewhere aswell) Phantom was teaching C# as part of the project and remained doing so for sometime after learnuo died..I dont think he still is teaching though.

God damnit. There are two people I would love to learn C# from and that's ZotoS and Phantom.

-Storm

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Joeku said:
Code:
private string m_Name = "JoekuAKADemortris";
public string Name( get{ return "Joeku AKA Demortris"; } );
Sorry :(
Dude, you can't seriously want to be know as Joeku AKA Demortris.

ffs just pick one.

DontdroptheSOAD said:
Dude, you can't seriously want to be know as Joeku AKA Demortris.

ffs just pick one.

IMO Demortris is a dumb name and I think Joeku is pretty cool.

Vote Joeku for the final name and for Shogun Warrior of the month!

-Storm

Whatever happened to ZotoS? As for teaching people C# ... if someone was to start it up again ... I could help? I know more than I show lol ..... well .... id have to :/.

*Wishes he could pick Phantoms brain.*

o0_Sithid_0o said:
Whatever happened to ZotoS? As for teaching people C# ... if someone was to start it up again ... I could help? I know more than I show lol ..... well .... id have to :/.

*Wishes I had phantoms brain and an ebay account*

Bwuahahah. I don't know :( He fell off the FaCe of the earth :( I know him personally, and for some reason haven't heard from him in a month. He's been real busy irl tho with a job and what not. so I don't really expect to hear from him tll he's done doing what needs to be done.

-Storm

o0_Sithid_0o said:

Teach me O master?

Freya

Wanderer
I'd be willing to offer a subdomain from our shard website for any sort of C# training or help sites... =) Not much, but I offer what I can and have =)

Freya said:
I'd be willing to offer a subdomain from our shard website for any sort of C# training or help sites... =) Not much, but I offer what I can and have =)
Sithid's got a domain and hosting, he just needs some less crappy artistic skills.

Lol, whats my crap art skills have to do anything. *Goes back to attempting to create graphics for his program*

[Edit]AB you are rubbing off again, I skipped an entire word. Yay for me. I think I need to put aside my code and sleep.[/Edit]

o0_Sithid_0o said:
Lol, whats my crap art skills have to do anything. *Goes back to attempting to create graphics for his program*

[Edit]AB you are rubbing off again, I skipped an entire word. Yay for me. I think I need to put aside my code and sleep.[/Edit]

what program u writing?

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Anti-Basic said:
Sithid's got a domain and hosting, he just needs some less crappy artistic skills.
Ya sithid can't draw for crap.

I mean ffs look at his avatar, the guy looks like he's made of play-dough