RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's that time again.

Anti-Basic said:
Aye, but see, I'm smart enough to save myself the embarrassment. You aren't.

Lol, I dont give a piss what I look like so it dont bother me to post my my picture. Theres more important things in life to worry about than if someone is going to think you look like an idiot/are ugly/fat/scanktastic ect.

o0_Sithid_0o said:
Lol, I dont give a piss what I look like so it dont bother me to post my my picture. Theres more important things in life to worry about than if someone is going to think you look like an idiot/are ugly/fat/scanktastic ect.
I'm skanktastic, tbh.

o0_Sithid_0o said:

Uhm, if you're not giving a piss. Doesn't that mean you're taking one?

-Storm

bzk90

Lord
If you do intend on ressurecting learnuo it would be wise to contact Irro and see if he wants to let you use the name. LearnUO is still semi alive as a documentation project so you should probably consider taking a new name.

Sunshine

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
If you do intend on ressurecting learnuo it would be wise to contact Irro and see if he wants to let you use the name. LearnUO is still semi alive as a documentation project so you should probably consider taking a new name.

how do you know he has not contacted whomever and got the ok?------

Assumptions can be bad but you know that already

bzk90

Lord
Considering Irro and I are good friends and 2 of the 3 original learnuo instructors and I havent been able to contact irro in some time I highly doubt he has...

Sunshine said:
I think people should look at people for what really shows the true them...the spirit, heart, inner person ...not skin deep stuff

to Quote Judge Judy

And sometimes they fool you on that...I know people like that...;)

Sunshine

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
Considering Irro and I are good friends and 2 of the 3 original learnuo instructors and I havent been able to contact irro in some time I highly doubt he has...

what about the 3rd?...maybe it only takes one? ...just saying you asumming there right?

bzk90

Lord
Phantom may have been contacted but Irro was project leader...It would be wrong not to atleast let him know. Im just saying that if he hasn't already contacted Irro, he should.

Your assuming that im assuming, perhaps I know he hasnt contacted anyone

Sunshine

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
Phantom may have been contacted but Irro was project leader...It would be wrong not to atleast let him know. Im just saying that if he hasn't already contacted Irro, he should.

Your assuming that im assuming, perhaps I know he hasnt contacted anyone

Or perhaps I know he has...hmmm we will have to wait to end this dilemma