RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's that time again.

Freya

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
Do not insult my betrothed!!!! But seriously, she's not.

Yes she is, help me!! Shes pure evil I tell ya, send for help, you alone cannot save me!! lol

*Raises eyebrow while reading the hidden message*

Awwww... AB, now you know I would NEVER hurt you... *Grins*
*gets whip ready and comments under breath about the gravestone to put on AB's grave*

LOL

Freya said:
*Raises eyebrow while reading the hidden message*

Awwww... AB, now you know I would NEVER hurt you... *Grins*
*gets whip ready and comments under breath about the gravestone to put on AB's grave*

LOL
bwahahahaha? what secret message? :p <3ness.

WarAngel

Wanderer
madphatboy2 said:
I may be wrong, but don't most of the people in the US believe/belong to some sort of religion? And almost all of those religions believe in "God". So my question is 2 fold- 1. Why are we letting the minority try to persuade the majority? 2. Why would those that are religious and believe in God want to have it removed anyway? I believe that ultimately we all believe in the same God. I may call him one thing, and you may call him another. There are different variations of the beliefs...but bottom line is, he/they/it are really the same for everybody. *ducks for ginormous flame thrower*

1) Because we are not the United States of the Majority.

2) Because some us believe in freedom and realize that what we think is right is important, others also have a right to their freedom and to determine what they think is right.

Joeku

Lord
@Storm33229 & TMSTKSBK: In the words of a not-so-good associate-ish person that I know... DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE!!!

Joeku

Lord
They're both mine.

Demortris is my Player name, Joeku is my Forum name.

Joeku != GoodForRP

Code:
Joeku.Surrender( Joeku.Soul );

TMSTKSBK said:
Do you HAVE to say "Joeku AKA Demortris"? Pick one, already...
And surrender your soul.
Well I hate the name Anti-Basic, So I put Nar Matteru.. actually Daat took it off when my sig was too big and I never added it back.