RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's that time again.

Joeku said:
:O Freya double-post! :D

Yeah that was sorta more directed toward DreamCatcher... your response was level-headed and hers was hostile :( And I thought she loved me...

Anyway, I didn't mean to come off as rude (that just happens sometimes... check out the "Kerry vs. Bush" thread...) Sorry to Charon if I insulted you.

I'm sorry Joeku if I seemed hostile..Lol I'm just in a mood today and I hate it when people down others....:( I'm not usually a hostile person, only when provoked...;)

Freya

Wanderer
DreamCatcher said:
I'm sorry Joeku if I seemed hostile..Lol I'm just in a mood today and I hate it when people down others....:( I'm not usually a hostile person, only when provoked...;)

Oh BS! You're hostile 24/7 Hag... Don't play that "I'm an angel" shit, I know better!! LMAO :p :p :D :D

Freya

Wanderer
DreamCatcher said:
Oh mind your own business hag! Go ride your broom someplace..LOL:D

LOL... I can't... You haven't pulled it out of your ass yet! And hell even if you did, I wouldn't touch it again! LOL

Freya said:
LOL... I can't... You haven't pulled it out of your ass yet! And hell even if you did, I wouldn't touch it again! LOL
I wonder.... Brooms..... since you're adding custom mounts and also doing artwork.....would it be possible to make a virtual mount that looks like a broom? :confused: could do it off of an ethy maybe... have a mini broom in backpack, click on it and poof you're riding a broom...

Freya

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
I wonder.... Brooms..... since you're adding custom mounts and also doing artwork.....would it be possible to make a virtual mount that looks like a broom? :confused: could do it off of an ethy maybe... have a mini broom in backpack, click on it and poof you're riding a broom...

Lmao.... I don't know, but that might be something to see about for the Hag over there... LOL

Freya said:
Lmao.... I don't know, but that might be something to see about for the Hag over there... LOL
now now, ladies no need to fight over me. Oh wait, yes there is. Charon is bald, so I'm the only choice :p

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Well. Don't buy asics anytime soon. Because you don't have either. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

(animus sanus in corpore sano)

sound mind in sound body.

Freya

Wanderer
Storm33229 said:
wow... freya is mean lol

-Storm

*Gasps* :eek: Me... Mean?!? I don't think those two words belong in the same sentence together! Lol... Plus when I'm bitching at the Hag, it's not being mean, it's speaking in her language so she understands it better LOL

Storm33229 said:
wow... freya is mean lol

-Storm
Do not insult my betrothed!!!! But seriously, she's not.

Yes she is, help me!! Shes pure evil I tell ya, send for help, you alone cannot save me!! lol