RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's that time again.

you're all cunts. As I've said before, I hate each of you equally.

Except: Freya, Tannis, Rhexis, Dreamcatcher, Sunshine, Liacs.... anyone seeing a a pattern here?

bzk90

Lord
PappaSmurf said:
You know I wouldn't mind so much if what ever diety came down and sat next to me and said "Wassup" and showed me more than documents written and transcribed by unknown people over the course of the past 2000 years.
Great post and a great new avatar aswell :)

Everybody knows that the truest of truths about all christian faiths are locked up in the vatican library. I wouldnt mind meeting Raijin or Fujin or the great buddha himself.

*edit*

Anti-Basic said:
you're all cunts. As I've said before, I hate each of you equally.
Atleast you're fair about it :)

Whats your opinion? Also, if you are one of the people that do this... I hope this extremely offends you. And I will flame you for your retarted opinion.

This was made for people who agreed with him to post, and those who didnt who still posted to get flamed and bitched at. While I don't activly complain and bitch about it I was offended all the same. As for not getting jumped, I keep my head down, I mind my own bizness, and I move on. You dont have to be a dick to learn more/understand things, you dont have to be a nosey asshat bast to do either of those two things. You give off an overrall feeling that you think you are better than yourself, better than "the average ditch-digger"( probly another little rich kid who thinks he knows what work is) and at soem point you will figure out ur not. I hope that day is painful.

bzk90 said:
Great post and a great new avatar aswell :)

Everybody knows that the truest of truths about all christian faiths are locked up in the vatican library. I wouldnt mind meeting Raijin or Fujin or the great buddha himself.

*edit*

Atleast you're fair about it :)
Not no more.. read edit, beyotch. Turns out I'm a reverse sexist.

bzk90

Lord
Leave it to anti to lighten up the mood :)
*realizes tannis is female!* I have been decieved

@Sithid (probly another little rich kid who thinks he knows what work is)
It must be easy making assumptions and replying without even trying to limit the amount of ignorance that shines through. You know nothing about me nor do you understand the point of a discussion/debate. You are a whole 4 years older than I am and I highly doubt you are that much more wise when it comes to the way of the world.

bzk90 said:

It must be easy making assumptions and replying without even trying to limit the amount of ignorance that shines through. You know nothing about me nor do you understand the point of a discussion/debate. You are a whole 4 years older than I am and I highly doubt you are that much more wise when it comes to the way of the world.
OMG you didnt know Tannis was a girl? WTF. Look at her sig man... I'd eat that any day of the week.

And I seriously doubt Sithid is rich...

bzk90 said:

Thats where the "I dont give a damn" part comes in. This was never a discussion/debat, Storm made it very clear he wanted nothing to do with opinons that wernt the same as his.

o0_Sithid_0o said:
Thats where the "I dont give a damn" part comes in. This was never a discussion/debat, Storm made it very clear he wanted nothing to do with opinons that wernt the same as his.
I do think it was more of a rant than purposefully starting an argument. But I can see how you see it that way since initial post was completely one sided. I'm just waiting for those two bible thumpers TMS and Joeku to flame me in the morning...

bzk90

Lord
the fact that Storm intended to flame the opposing party does not make this any less of a discussion/debate. It simply means that he intends to flame

You my friend, are dumbass. If you had actually looked at the whole thing you would have seen that I pay them back in full for every transaction I make with it. No, im not rich, nowhere even close and neither are my parents.

bzk90

Lord
Im the one who pointed it out to the others actualy...had you read my posts you would know this. Im curious as to why a 20 year old living on his own would be using mommy and dady's bank account. That is ofcourse assuming you live on your own.

Anti-Basic said:
I do think it was more of a rant than purposefully starting an argument. But I can see how you see it that way since initial post was completely one sided. I'm just waiting for those two bible thumpers TMS and Joeku to flame me in the morning...

That was the part that pissed me off, I would have been content to just go on about my bizness had it not been for that. Instead I get to sit in here and act like a jackass.

bzk90 said:
Im the one who pointed it out to the others actualy...had you read my posts you would know this. Im curious as to why a 20 year old living on his own would be using mommy and dady's bank account. That is ofcourse assuming you live on your own.

I believe you said it best:
It must be easy making assumptions and replying without even trying to limit the amount of ignorance that shines through.

bzk90 said:
hey now, I'm 18 and still livin in mommas house... I love my mommy!!!

bzk90

Lord
o0_Sithid_0o said:
I believe you said it best:

So you live at home with mom and dad, yet you insist on preaching the ways of the world to me? That makes a ton of sence...

Anyways Im about through with this flame fight. *adds sithid to ignore list*

Ohhhhhhhhh gee, I forgot, You gotta live all on your own to know anything at all. Opps. Yay, add me to flame, I disagree with you and you get shitty and add me to flame, not Like I want to talk to you anyways if your the kinda person to be that way.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic said:

Yea me too I'm all giddy thinking about how Joeku and TMS are gonna take my posts......especially TMS.