RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jail System

Grim_Reaper

Wanderer
Jail System

This is a jail system to go along with Sirens Song's stuff...
Special thanks to Rand'alThor for the help

Commands : [jail [unjail
or just by sayin any word in the badword section which can be edited under jailcommands :)

Just set a mountain area blocked off by walls and go under jailcommands.cs and set the cords to where you want them to go when jailed.....
add jail teleporter and jail slave driver and ur all set :)

This script is pretty basic feel free to edit it however you want to :)
good jail system makes people work for cussing

installation :
Drop in custome folder
Restart Server

Attachments

• JailCommand.cs
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,101
  • JailHammer.cs
    3.9 KB · Views: 956
  • JailRock.cs
    1.1 KB · Views: 934
  • JailSlaveDriver.cs
    4.6 KB · Views: 922
  • JailTeleporter.cs
    2.3 KB · Views: 931

Machshock

Wanderer
dude this is awesome! but how do you set the diffuculty on the players by just [jailing them?

also I have No idea how to script... so where would I place the cordinance? could you place an example of where I should put it so i can find it in the file and put in the cordinance?

Grim_Reaper

Wanderer
Machshock said:
dude this is awesome! but how do you set the diffuculty on the players by just [jailing them?

also I have No idea how to script... so where would I place the cordinance? could you place an example of where I should put it so i can find it in the file and put in the cordinance?

Code:
m.X = 1594;
m.Y = 3300;
m.Z = 0;
m.Map = Map.Trammel;
m.AddItem( new JailHammer() );
Item robe = new Robe();
robe.Hue = 2665;
m.AddItem( robe );
and the difficulty is under the hammer.cs
just how hard it is to mine jailrock use the default seems to work good :)

sirens song

Wanderer
Very nice implementation to my Jail Camp, Mind if I put a link here from the Original Post. So people stop asking how to....??

-Jamie

Grim_Reaper

Wanderer

sirens song said:
Very nice implementation to my Jail Camp, Mind if I put a link here from the Original Post. So people stop asking how to....??

-Jamie

yes please link your post to this one :) i see we share a common friend i was ganna link it but dindt wanna without asking you

but id much rather have you link it :)

Machshock

Wanderer
ok where in the script do i add this?

Code:
m.X = 1594;
m.Y = 3300;
m.Z = 0;
m.Map = Map.Trammel;
Item robe = new Robe();
robe.Hue = 2665;
m.AddItem( robe );[Code\]

Grim_Reaper

Wanderer
Machshock said:
ok where in the script do i add this?

Code:
m.X = 1594;
m.Y = 3300;
m.Z = 0;
m.Map = Map.Trammel;
Item robe = new Robe();
robe.Hue = 2665;
m.AddItem( robe );[Code\][/QUOTE]

this is what you where asking for this code is under
jailcommands.cs 
to where you set the location of the jail lol

m.X = 1594;
m.Y = 3300;
m.Z = 0;

is the cords to where it send you :P

W

walmart

is there a jail script that if you curse in game it sends you automatically i am wondering or where can i find something like that

Shandril

Wanderer
Ok my question I've been fighting with this for about 2 hours on my shard to test it.....and I've yet to mine up any jail rock....with both an admin char and a regular one....just keeps telling me to break up big rocks into smaller ones.....I've adjusted the difficulty on the hammer am I doing something wrong or missing something? I made a special area for the jail does it have to be mined from a mountain side because I noticed the default location was by a mountain. Thanks
Otherwise this is awesome I love how it banks all their stuff saves a lot of time on staff part

W

walmart

Grim_Reaper said:
this jail script does that lol
ok is there a way so that i can only use the script jailgump i dont want the other scripts its like a shard i saw a while back you curse automatically the game sends you to jail if cursing i just want that but i see theres part of the other scripts is there a way just for jail gump to add only and wont get errors

Grim_Reaper

Wanderer
walmart said:
ok is there a way so that i can only use the script jailgump i dont want the other scripts its like a shard i saw a while back you curse automatically the game sends you to jail if cursing i just want that but i see theres part of the other scripts is there a way just for jail gump to add only and wont get errors

if you just want a jail system that sends you to osi jail and add's up jailtime not like my system that adds up stone you have to mine

look at Cat's Jail system

but i think this way is more fun :)

Shandril

Wanderer
jjarmis said:
uhm.. what? try dropping those jail rock ores onto the jailer.

if that was in response to my question yes I know you drop the rock on the jailer...my problem is no matter how low I set the difficulty I can't mine up any of the jail rock so my question again is have I done something wrong

Grim_Reaper

Wanderer
Hmm im not sure what your problem would be you should be able to mine up jail rock

double click the hammer and target the mountain
ive never heard of anyone having this problem before less you didnt put the jailrock.cs in your custome folder!!

W

walmart

Grim_Reaper said:
Hmm im not sure what your problem would be you should be able to mine up jail rock

double click the hammer and target the mountain
ive never heard of anyone having this problem before less you didnt put the jailrock.cs in your custome folder!!
question if i download your jail script i would have to take raisers jail out am i correct havent try it thats why im asking

W

walmart

ok tryed script its awesome but one problem theres some shards that have bank crystal and stable stone meaning even if they were taking to the minng jail spot they can say bank or stable get there stuff back and recall out and use mounts is there a way you can fix this please ill put the 2 scripts stable stone and bank crystal

Attachments

• BankCrystal.cs
    5.5 KB · Views: 37
  • StableStone.cs
    10.5 KB · Views: 41

Grim_Reaper

Wanderer
yes heres the bankstone and ill look at the other later

this makes it for u cant open bank while jail hammer is in ur hands :)

Attachments

• BankCrystal.cs
    6.2 KB · Views: 52

WebSiter

Wanderer
Hi all, I like this idea and my players like it too.

It works great. But I want to do when a jailor finish his mining work and give the last Jail rock to JailSlaveDriver, then I want to delete the Jail Robe and if any more jail rock in his backpack, like JailSlaveDriver deletes JailHammer.

I try and manage to delete the robe but I can not delete the rest of jail rocks. Can you help me about this?

Cause I dont want to my player use jail rocks for decorative use in their homes.