RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jail System

X

Xanthos

Just look at the passages around wind. Set it up in one of the cul de sacs that then wall it off.

paggylee

Wanderer
Ok Sorry to Sound so Dumb

I put in the script, am trying to get the jail area set up.. I have a few questions and I know I am going to sound stupid, but here goes:

# 1 Just set a mountain area blocked off by walls ( Inside with a cave floor set up and walls, or on top of the mountain with the walls and cave floor there?? Sorry but it was confusing)

# 2 I see alot of updates with the scripts, are there any with all this stuff already in it?

# 3 I crashed the shard when I used [unjail. not sure what I did wrong..

Anyway thank you for helping the dumb blonde

Peg

X

Xanthos

Paggylee see my note above about the thread where the updated code is. Please post in the new thread. I wont be watching this thread any further. Also, the crash is fixed - it was my bug.

Spawn28

Wanderer
ummm, i got this server.items.smokingfootgear not found thing , it said y/n to delete any item of that thing so i did " y " would that screw up the jail system?

James4245

Wanderer
Little problem

When a player on my shard says something to get jailed, It crashes the server.. I have noticed it has something to do with the type of race the person is... Can anyone help here?

etherkye

Wanderer
lets see, archive and help. nope don't go togeather. Anything you get from here is at your own risk and you ahve to fix them yourself. thats why there here :D

Tobbe371

Wanderer
There is a bug that the players easy can abuse, they spamm the Bad word and they mine 1 rock´and get out easy.. nice script btw