RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wondering if...

Zaphieon;759323 said:
I personally have been waiting for darkfall to come out
Holy shit we have something in common. *watches sky fall* On a more serious note though, yeah Dark Fall looks yummy. So does Kiwi the fruit, which still doesn't differentiate the forum user from the food...at all. God damnit.

Kiwi

Knight
It's funny since most people who want Darkfall just want to grief the fuck out of people, apparently Age of Conan has that in spades, you guys should check it out. I'm thinking about it myself tbchwy

J MaNN

Wanderer
Kiwi;759328 said:
It's funny since most people who want Darkfall just want to grief the fuck out of people, apparently Age of Conan has that in spades, you guys should check it out. I'm thinking about it myself tbchwy

i want you

David

Moderate
Whenever I see "tbchwy" all I can get out of it is "to be chewy." To be completely honest with you, I think that is what it really means.

Kiwi

Knight
David;759414 said:
Whenever I see "tbchwy" all I can get out of it is "to be chewy." To be completely honest with you, I think that is what it really means.

Actually the guy who I first heard it from, doesn't even use the original acronym anymore. He just says "tea bee chewy" so you're not far off. I read it out as something close to that myself, as well.

Two Wolves

Knight
Ryan;744143 said:
I'm just curious...

You know its so funny how much work we do for free... it would be good to do something that could be our passion and our job at the same time ;)

If RunoU is a community looking for a project, there is a new project looking for a community here,
Tirnua

Luc is up to something. He just quit EA.
EA-Land Blog » A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM LUC AND THE EA-LAND TEAM:

Luc and Sara are connected to my company, Wolfram.
Luc just left the company connected to UO.
I will be following the developments of Tir Nua.
If this community can contribute, things will come full circle.
http://sims.stratics.com/#27774
Tirnua « SimWorld News Archives

The level of the quality/extendibility/ready to use/ isnt even %0.1 when we compare those crappy emulators with runuo. I just wanted to have an emulator as customizable as this great software.

@Arkad
I have already pked your mom.