RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just...wow...

Joeku

Lord
WarAngel;673981 said:
omg u called a pity-loving fucktard out and now ppl hate u 4 it! U terrible man!!! I mean the guy stopped posting for a whole hour after saying he wasn't going to post at all for a while! Go away, asshole!
... What?

Radwen

Wanderer
Computers are making people lazy and fast food making people fat.
Both combined probably holds an important factor on why there is less crime.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;674167 said:
Oh and I knew this yesterday, but was too busy checking out my new video card to find a source, but the murder rate is NOT on the rise:

It's a link, so you can click it for more information

Violent crime in general is also decreasing: Bureau of Justice Statistics Violent Crime Rate Trends

Is this to prove your point that laws fix problems? What major new laws have popped up in the last 10 years that caused such a large drop?

Radwen;674179 said:
Lol homicides where sky high when the hippies where around :rolleyes: .
Too stoned and lazy to fight lol

And WA, you said murder was on the rise, this has nothing to do with anything but that statement.

... I think we need more added and some taken away, but thats beside the point, you insinuated that they are completely useless and that outlawing hate wouldnt do any good. I disagree with you.

WarAngel

Wanderer
How can you outlaw an emotion? It's like outlawing being sad, or being happy, or being grumpy. Sure you can outlaw them, but I'm still going to feel them.

WarAngel;674189 said:
How can you outlaw an emotion? It's like outlawing being sad, or being happy, or being grumpy. Sure you can outlaw them, but I'm still going to feel them.
well be that as it may, if you cant express it, it doesnt do any good to have it, and eventualy the feelings themselves go away.