RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just...wow...

it was made just yesterday....

and you havent tried to back up any of your preposterous claims from your last post.

HellRazor

Knight
Joeku;674334 said:
All I said was that I didn't believe people are "born" gay, or that it's a chemical imbalance in the body as AB put it. IMHO everyone's an individual, you are what you make of yourself.

Given this arguement, then, you must also believe that no one is "born" hetero either, and that all sexual preference is learned behavior and has nothing at all to do with your biology?

What facts do you base this belief on?

WarAngel

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev;674392 said:

Who gives a shit? The karma system is anonymous and you are a normal user. Give up the old moderator ego and have someone fix it for real. We don't need anyone to "protect" us from negative karma or hypocrites, least of all you.

WarAngel;674437 said:
Who gives a shit? The karma system is anonymous and you are a normal user. Give up the old moderator ego and have someone fix it for real. We don't need anyone to "protect" us from negative karma or hypocrites, least of all you.

I spent weeks pestering ASayre on AIM to get the moderator privileges revoked, and ultimately had to go to Jeff in IRC in order to get someone to do it. I'm tired of chasing Admins to get it fixed. If it is so terribly unfair, offensive and abusive, REPORT ME. Until then, shut the fuck up. The only people bothered by me still having signed karma are paranoid jackasses who tremble at the thought of their only source of anonymity on these forums being compromised.

Furthermore, I don't post these karma shots to "protect" anyone. I do post them, however, to expose pricks like you - people who talk big, say they don't care, but when push comes to shove, their idea of revenge is to give negative karma.

WarAngel

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev;674445 said:
I spent weeks pestering ASayre on AIM to get the moderator privileges revoked, and ultimately had to go to Jeff in IRC in order to get someone to do it. I'm tired of chasing Admins to get it fixed. If it is so terribly unfair, offensive and abusive, REPORT ME. Until then, shut the fuck up. The only people bothered by me still having signed karma are paranoid jackasses who tremble at the thought of their only source of anonymity on these forums being compromised.

Furthermore, I don't post these karma shots to "protect" anyone. I do post them, however, to expose pricks like you - people who talk big, say they don't care, but when push comes to shove, their idea of revenge is to give negative karma.

I have never given any anonymous negative karma. They are always signed with "<3WarAngel" at the end. Just because I defend someone else's right to give karma without fear of retribution (that includes from people who think they are better than everyone else, like you) doesn't mean I do the same.

You can spout bullshit and ego all you want, but the fact of the matter is that you abuse your privileges which you "don't want", and when someone mentions it, you get all uptight and pissy. Didn't the abuse accusations happen right before you quit as a moderator too? Interesting pattern.

WarAngel;674481 said:
Didn't the abuse accusations happen right before you quit as a moderator too? Interesting pattern.

Uh, no?

Lysdexic

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK;674443 said:
Just shut up, WarAngel. You don't have to be angry about everything.

Yes he does, it's the only way to make himself feel better apparently.

Hasn't this entire thread been the exact reason why pictures such as the topic exist? Some people need to stir up drama/hatred, though I have no idea why... then the fire is fueled by those who think they need to either bitch or change their mind about it. You cannot change the minds of the ignorant, especially when they don't listen in the first place. So instead of antagonizing them by furthering the chaos, ignore them entirely! That is the one thing they cannot stand the most, to be ignored. And if they have noone to argue with, that kills a portion of the problem... just as removing a picture just like the topic pic removes a portion of the problem.

I definately do not say you should never argue your beliefs, quite the opposite, but if you feel something hurts society so greatly, don't thrust it farther out.

Honestly, Storm should be ashamed of resupplying that controversy elsewhere... the whole damn point of it in the first place was to stir up controversy, and posting that just brought it one step further.

Lysdexic;674522 said:
Honestly, Storm should be ashamed of resupplying that controversy elsewhere...
Yeah...that's not happening; my intent was not to make people argue about the validity behind their statement, but rather let people discuss the sickness of the image itself.