RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just...wow...

Joeku

Lord
I don't wear my WWJD boxers while masturbating.
I wear my Armor of God PJ's...

WarAngel

Wanderer
Lysdexic;674522 said:
Yes he does, it's the only way to make himself feel better apparently.

Hasn't this entire thread been the exact reason why pictures such as the topic exist? Some people need to stir up drama/hatred, though I have no idea why... then the fire is fueled by those who think they need to either bitch or change their mind about it. You cannot change the minds of the ignorant, especially when they don't listen in the first place. So instead of antagonizing them by furthering the chaos, ignore them entirely! That is the one thing they cannot stand the most, to be ignored. And if they have noone to argue with, that kills a portion of the problem... just as removing a picture just like the topic pic removes a portion of the problem.

I definately do not say you should never argue your beliefs, quite the opposite, but if you feel something hurts society so greatly, don't thrust it farther out.

Honestly, Storm should be ashamed of resupplying that controversy elsewhere... the whole damn point of it in the first place was to stir up controversy, and posting that just brought it one step further.

Don't discuss the terrible things that other people do and think of solutions to tho those things! Just pretend like they don't exist! That's the spirit!

PappaSmurf

Knight
Joeku;674671 said:
I really honestly hope that you don't think I actually act like that...

No but it draws attention away from the Molestache.....Or Mexistache which ever your calling it these days..

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic;674681 said:
what? you mean you don't? :)

I don't think he's that far gone yet as to be naive enough to believe something like Pillow Pants but his hardcore Christian morals are remarkably similar....I bet he flogs himself for replying "What the Fuck!" earlier.

And flogging the dolphin doesn't count.