RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kitchen using website bots? lol

Lynyrd

Knight
This thread has me somewhat disillusioned with this forum. I would have thought a member as long-standing and established as Anti-Basic would be more observant before slinging accusations such as I've seen here. Here I was thinking the RunUO forum was one of the milder, more professional forums of the RunUO network.

I guess I shouldn't be so surprised. I guess I shouldn't expect too much from him. After all, we are talking about the same person who responded quite childishly to my thoughts on the PlayUO project a few months ago:

Who better to judge the reputation system, I say.

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
Vorspire;763261 said:
who cares? - he would have to have an account for every single rep post, which is doubtful... and very lame if he were to go do that (lame as in extremely pathetic)

or maybe Suil Ban gave him +Karma :p

not necessarily, He would just have to give rep to a person or two before giving it back to himself. Hell he probably didn't even use a bot, sheer boredom would have sufficed.

madmadmax3

Wanderer
Rep power doesn't make your life easier, your computer faster and it doesn't make your penis larger in fact it DOESN'T react on the real world in any way even if you would have an account with 999,999,999,999 rep power you wouldn't be able to sell it on Ebay for 0.05 cent, nor of you are a "master of the internet" jesus chirst.

Tumeski

Sorceror
madmadmax3;768525 said:
Rep power doesn't make your life easier, your computer faster and it doesn't make your penis larger in fact it DOESN'T react on the real world in any way even if you would have an account with 999,999,999,999 rep power you wouldn't be able to sell it on Ebay for 0.05 cent, nor of you are a "master of the internet" jesus chirst.

Dude, WOW! WTF?

Kitchen_

Sorceror
madmadmax3;768525 said:

Great 6th post on the forums.

madmadmax3

Wanderer
Kitchen_;768537 said:
Great 6th post on the forums.

Its my 3rd account here my 2 last account got banned, sorry i can't stand little punks like you who think they are cool because of their rep power :D, ohh please don't give me negative rep power, i don't want my penis to become smaller.

oiii88

Sorceror
madmadmax3;768538 said:
Its my 3rd account here my 2 last account got banned, sorry i can't stand little punks like you who think they are cool because of their rep power :D, ohh please don't give me negative rep power, i don't want my penis to become smaller.

Is there honestly a reason for you to be a asshole in response to almost every comment made? Honestly grow up.. Attitudes like yours is why this community is dying off. No reasonably mature person would want to be part of a community that allows people with attitudes like yours to remain.

madmadmax3

Wanderer
I'm going to be banned again as soon as Jeff gets online any way so why care? Chill out i was just kidding, its Starbucks isn't it? Kitchen_ isn't such a bad person, he ended up helping me in my topic ;P.