RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kitchen using website bots? lol

Alex21

Sorceror
hey why doesn't everyone in this thread script something & then release it in the 'Custom Script Releases Forum'.

I thought i might have to post directions to the 'Custom Script Releases Forum' as this might be the first trip there for many.

Down a section from 'Starbucks', then you can't miss it, it is the 6th forum down

can't wait to check out all the cool scripts you guys release!, do a search and feel free to check out many of my scripts in the 'Custom Scripts Release Forum'.

;)

J MaNN

Wanderer
Alex21;764043 said:
hey why doesn't everyone in this thread script something & then release it in the 'Custom Script Releases Forum'.

I thought i might have to post directions to the 'Custom Script Releases Forum' as this might be the first trip there for many.

Down a section from 'Starbucks', then you can't miss it, it is the 6th forum down

can't wait to check out all the cool scripts you guys release!, do a search and feel free to check out many of my scripts in the 'Custom Scripts Release Forum'.

;)

Ill have you know TMS has made some very important scripts, along with Joeku and a few others. I myself have even made 2 scripts. We don't really involve ourselves in UO anymore in this section. None of us really play it.

J MaNN;764040 said:
Still a ? for me.

The God of sirloin Burgers:

And you can get it anytime here. They are open 24/7 and are waiting on hungry customers to come eat food and get eagerly addicted to it.

J MaNN

Wanderer
TheRockstar2253;764045 said:
The God of sirloin Burgers:

And you can get it anytime here. They are open 24/7 and are waiting on hungry customers to come eat food and get eagerly addicted to it.

Man, it's 11:51 PM and i could really go for a nice, juicy burger.

TMSTKSBK;764061 said:

Searchids aren't permanent, but you can click the "Search:" Text to the left and link the search itself with the options preselected like this:
Code:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/search.php?searchuser=TMSTKSBK&exactname=1&starteronly=1&forumchoice[]=60&forumchoice[]=36&childforums=1&titleonly=0&showposts=0&searchdate=0&beforeafter=after&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending&replyless=0&replylimit=0&searchthreadid=0&saveprefs=1&quicksearch=0&searchtype=0&nocache=0&ajax=0&userid=0

the "forumchoice[]" breaks it from making a link in bbcode :( so copy paste. Damn brackets.... appears to only happen when selecting certain forum (s)