RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knives' Chat v2.0

kmwill23

Sorceror
edgecrusher9189 said:
hey this is the error i get when i dl this file and restart server....

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (5 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Custom\Knives Chat v2.02 for RunUO 1.0\Gumps\ListGump.cs: CS01
04: (line 575, column 4) 'InfoGump' is an ambiguous reference
- Error: Scripts\Custom\Knives Chat v2.02 for RunUO 1.0\Gumps\OptionsGump.cs: C
S0104: (line 447, column 4) 'InfoGump' is an ambiguous reference
- Error: Scripts\Custom\Knives Chat v2.02 for RunUO 1.0\Gumps\OptionsGump.cs: C
S0104: (line 496, column 4) 'InfoGump' is an ambiguous reference
- Error: Scripts\Custom\Knives Chat v2.02 for RunUO 1.0\Gumps\PmGump.cs: CS0104
: (line 147, column 4) 'InfoGump' is an ambiguous reference
- Error: Scripts\Custom\Knives Chat v2.02 for RunUO 1.0\Gumps\ProfileGump.cs: C
S0104: (line 136, column 4) 'InfoGump' is an ambiguous reference
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Not sure how to fix it this is for runuo 1.0.0.... just so u guys know any help would be appreciated!

If I remember right, there is another custom script out there that also uses a "InfoGump". This will create conflicts with mine. There is no easy solution, other than of course me changing my name scheme to erase the conflict. I will put that on my list of things to do =)

kmwill23

Sorceror
Ajantis said:
Why wont it let me use [C.......its as if it doesnt even exist and I consider this the MOST important feature of the chat. I hope to hear from you soon.

Are you certain you posted this in the right thread? Do you have v2.02 or v3.0?

Gembone

Wanderer
is there anyway disable everything in the chat system other than the mail system and the gumps of-corse. I am working with Joeku's dual realm system so I can have an RP section and a FFA section. the problem I have is the global chat. can this be limited to facet? this way I don't have the chats from the seperate realms brodcasting over each other. also would like to only have the PM for the RP facet

kmwill23

Sorceror
Gembone said:
is there anyway disable everything in the chat system other than the mail system and the gumps of-corse. I am working with Joeku's dual realm system so I can have an RP section and a FFA section. the problem I have is the global chat. can this be limited to facet? this way I don't have the chats from the seperate realms brodcasting over each other. also would like to only have the PM for the RP facet

In a Pm, send me the following information:

There are two realms: Realm1 and Realm2. Which one is your RP half?
Also include an email address!

zack213

Wanderer
Dont work

ok i downlaoded ur chat system never had it before and any other one so when it was downloaded i made a folder called @customs and put ur file in there but it dont work what do i do? Knives chat syems for runuo 1.0.0

kmwill23

Sorceror
zack213 said:
ok i downlaoded ur chat system never had it before and any other one so when it was downloaded i made a folder called @customs and put ur file in there but it dont work what do i do? Knives chat syems for runuo 1.0.0

What exactly did not work?