RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knives' Chat v3.0

kmwill23

Sorceror
Koomaluola1 said:
IRC bot doesnt connect to irc. It worked in first try but since it doesnt.
I have tried to connect ircnet and quakenet. It just says IRC connection -> Disconnect

Thanks! That description led me strait to the problem =)

Avelyn

Sorceror
Kmwill, first I want to thank you for such an amazing system. I can honestly say that this system has been one of the cornerstones for my shard since the beginning.

now on to my comment :). I am slowly starting to work with the newest version on my 2.0 test shard. One thing that my players have expressed issues with is that for pms you must put a subject in. I think they liked being able to just .pm name and type something and hit send quickly. I wonder if it would be a good idea to make it so that if the system doesnt see a subject, it can just add a generic one like "hi" in? It would be simple enough to script and I could do it for our shard if you didnt agree but I wanted to throw it out there in case anyone else mentioned it for your system.

Thanks again on such a great system.
Avelyn

kmwill23

Sorceror
Avelyn said:
Kmwill, first I want to thank you for such an amazing system. I can honestly say that this system has been one of the cornerstones for my shard since the beginning.

now on to my comment :). I am slowly starting to work with the newest version on my 2.0 test shard. One thing that my players have expressed issues with is that for pms you must put a subject in. I think they liked being able to just .pm name and type something and hit send quickly. I wonder if it would be a good idea to make it so that if the system doesnt see a subject, it can just add a generic one like "hi" in? It would be simple enough to script and I could do it for our shard if you didnt agree but I wanted to throw it out there in case anyone else mentioned it for your system.

Thanks again on such a great system.
Avelyn

I totally agree! Thanks =)