RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KR Graphics, shitty or not?

KR's graphics.

• They look ugly

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • they look pretty

Votes: 111 62.4%

• Total voters

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic;669414 said:
#2: No responses to the other parts of my post.. y'know the main argument? I'm saddened, I really am, I expected more.

My main thing is your stating that everything with KR is set in stone as far as graphics go and then resulting to petty insults and vulgar behavior against any of those that differ from your opinion.

Now onto your #2 concern since I'm more than willing to drop the other two. KR's Graphics can't be judged at the moment. Until EA lifts the NDA which will happen in the next phase of Beta Testing according to their website, and more screenshots and possibly some hands on experience by members of the UO community can an honest opinion be generated. This much I will say, it's not UO as we know it from what I've seen I talk frequently with people that have attended the various Town Halls that have been going on around the country and every single one agrees that the Screenshots released do not do the new client justice. I don't like all of what I have seen but much I do like outside of the many pastel colors for flowers and the like the art works is much much more "natural" looking, which is what they want an organic environment, the grass in areas actually looks like grass. Comparing the current client to the new one isn't something that should be done without a hands on test. When the KR client comes I'll D/L and try it and I'm sure others here will too then fill you in but until then your opinions and this poll are not necessary as they are serving nothing other than boosting your own superiority complex, and giving you fodder to further expose that.

PappaSmurf;669486 said:
My main thing is your stating that everything with KR is set in stone as far as graphics go and then resulting to petty insults and vulgar behavior against any of those that differ from your opinion.

Now onto your #2 concern since I'm more than willing to drop the other two. KR's Graphics can't be judged at the moment. Until EA lifts the NDA which will happen in the next phase of Beta Testing according to their website, and more screenshots and possibly some hands on experience by members of the UO community can an honest opinion be generated. This much I will say, it's not UO as we know it from what I've seen I talk frequently with people that have attended the various Town Halls that have been going on around the country and every single one agrees that the Screenshots released do not do the new client justice. I don't like all of what I have seen but much I do like outside of the many pastel colors for flowers and the like the art works is much much more "natural" looking, which is what they want an organic environment, the grass in areas actually looks like grass. Comparing the current client to the new one isn't something that should be done without a hands on test. When the KR client comes I'll D/L and try it and I'm sure others here will too then fill you in but until then your opinions and this poll are not necessary as they are serving nothing other than boosting your own superiority complex, and giving you fodder to further expose that.
lol superiority complex lolz.

Dude, Screenshots do show it justice, I've already said that entire argument is flawed, because the only things screenshots do not show is animation. Did you even look at the guy sitting on the mount? Thats exactly the same way as it looks when riding mounts in third dawn. Legs spread eagle like hes waiting for the horse or whatever to grow a dick on his back and fuck him. everything is enlargened and pastely, THOSE ASPECTS will not change(with the exception of the enlargment, as it could have a zoom thing like Third Dawn) when playing, since they are not a result of animation

Andto those who say they may redo the entire graphics engine because people dont like it.... Refer to my above argument regarding the company we are dealing with.

kaball

Wanderer
well .. you know , when riding a horse you kinda need the legs spread to mount it lol ... thats why you say to the blond girl " heyyy u been riding the black horse "

TMSTKSBK;669599 said:
O.O...I prefer NOT being slapped. And therefore I DON'T say that.
I actually like being slapped and even I don't say that....

and theres a huge difference between the way you spread your legs when riding a horse and the way it looks in KR.

wow and i thought i was stubborn. :p i dont personally care for the arts but everyone has their opinion...argueing about who is right for not likeing or likeing the arts or whatever else of the game is a tad silly. so....since i can be the only stubborn master you two must go in your time out corners. *points* ;)

drakeypooh1

Wanderer
wannabe;668505 said:
im just saying if u dont like UOKR guess wat?
dont play it

just dont make it impossible for people around you not to play
RunUO is making it impossible for everyone around them not to play, you dolt. Go sit in a second grade classroom and learn something.

wannabe

Wanderer
runuo isnt making it impossible...
they just chose not to make a emu for uokr
go code ure own damn fucken thing, get a brain please, u might want to consider going to grade 2 again(if its not too much of an advancement for you intellectual level)

TMSTKSBK

Lord
wannabe;669686 said:
runuo isnt making it impossible...
they just chose not to make a emu for uokr
go code ure own damn fucken thing, get a brain please, u might want to consider going to grade 2 again(if its not too much of an advancement for you intellectual level)

I'm sorry. The content of this post has something to do with second grade. Obviously, the author didn't graduate said grade.

ummm... werent you bitching about it not supporting KR in the other thread? I can hardly tell since English is a second language for yas, but that was my general understanding of your other posts...