RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KR Graphics, shitty or not?

KR's graphics.

• They look ugly

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • they look pretty

Votes: 111 62.4%

• Total voters

Puron1794

Wanderer
tbh..i really don't give a flying pigs butt either way.
They're beta..they're different...*shrugs*

I'm not going to lose sleep over it...nor name my first born child after the winner of a pointless debate.

Frankly, I think filing my dogs toenails is of more importance.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Nevaeh the Genie;670286 said:
and why exactly would you be looking up that kind of info??? :eek:

It was actually a big headline a few years back and it often resurfaces in both 7chan and 4chan so it's more of I knew of it and it happened to fit into place in the off topic part of these discussions.

Thats bull, he and his gf once linked me to this chick sucking off a horse. THEN he expounded on his great knowledge of the subject saying it was faked cuz the horse came, and that a horses penis grows large enuff to break a human jaw when doing so.

Yeah hes a perv.

(cuz I absolutely did NOT enjoy said gif animation...at all....*shifts eyes*)

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic;670318 said:
Thats bull, he and his gf once linked me to this chick sucking off a horse. THEN he expounded on his great knowledge of the subject saying it was faked cuz the horse came, and that a horses penis grows large enuff to break a human jaw when doing so.

Yeah hes a perv.

I didn't link you to that she did.....but anyways at the moment you told us you thought it was hot and stated masterbating...cause you didn't reply for 3 minutes...

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic;670318 said:

Yeah hes a perv.

ROFLCOPTERS Z)MG!

PappaSmurf;670354 said:
I didn't link you to that she did.....but anyways at the moment you told us you thought it was hot and stated masterbating...cause you didn't reply for 3 minutes...
No, I was overcoming the shock of the perverted mind that is you and your wife :/

I think...

PappaSmurf

Knight
I'm not married........ But anyways You your self know the 4chan and 7chan hold the most disturbing internet posts known to man....which reminds me can we get a Rule 34 forum here on RunUO?

PappaSmurf;670380 said:
I'm not married........ But anyways You your self know the 4chan and 7chan hold the most disturbing internet posts known to man....which reminds me can we get a Rule 34 forum here on RunUO?
Actually I rarely visit 4chan.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic;670398 said:
Actually I rarely visit 4chan.

Me either anymore I've migrated over to 7Chan....

But on topic here's a screenie of some of the paperdoll artwork off the UO japan site from the KR client.

if you ask me it's a good bit nicer than what we have currently with both 2D and 3D. But yet I'm still not infavor of EA releasing the KR client as of yet, they still have too many bugs and game balancing issues that should be adressed first.

Toradon

Sorceror
is it just me or do the screen shots they have shown us so far look like they were taken right from diablo 2 with just a few lighting changes.

mogbert

Wanderer
diablo 2

hahah, your right it does look like diablo 2... sad isnt It Ultima hasnt been good since Origin owned it anyway. thats really what everyone has been trying to get back to. the enjoyment we all got playing the game back in the old days before EA fugged everything up, like it has every game its "aquired" examples hmm command and conquer comes to mind. EA has spread through the computer gaming world like a STD,. and i dont even want to play anything they make anymore. "EA Games Ruins Everything"

PappaSmurf

Knight
mogbert;688082 said:
hahah, your right it does look like diablo 2... sad isnt It Ultima hasnt been good since Origin owned it anyway. thats really what everyone has been trying to get back to. the enjoyment we all got playing the game back in the old days before EA fugged everything up, like it has every game its "aquired" examples hmm command and conquer comes to mind. EA has spread through the computer gaming world like a STD,. and i dont even want to play anything they make anymore. "EA Games Ruins Everything"

The thing is EA has owned UO since it was in it's initial plannig phases.. Origin became a subsidary company of EA's before UO was initially released. The change that happened was more along the lines of the orginal programming staff and development team leaving EA. I also won't go so far to say EA has ruined everything, but yah they do have a tendency to try to stay "competative" instead of expanding on Niche markets and maintaining ground in established bases.