RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legend Of Zelda type artifacts

Alden

Wanderer
Legend Of Zelda type artifacts

Yeah in my endless scripting since i figured it out i made a lot of senseless stuff....
Enjoi these...

Attachments

• Biggoron.cs
    1.2 KB · Views: 730
  • Kokiri.cs
    923 bytes · Views: 660
  • GreatFairy.cs
    1.3 KB · Views: 668
  • MegatonHammer.cs
    1.2 KB · Views: 684
  • Mastersword.cs
    927 bytes · Views: 785

Fluesopp

Wanderer
OOOOH! Ultima Zelda Online... I might make a Zelda based shard. Based on TWW, or OoT. :D You don't have scritps for the tunics, and the items like the boomerang? Or maybe I'll just change some of the orginal items.

Fluesopp

Wanderer
I'll be Zelda. No wait... Gannon..
BEHOLD! In my Dungon DOOM I'll wait for any brave Links to enter..
Maybe scripting the whole zelda gallery, with custom hyrule from each game :D

Alden

Wanderer
More to come

As of today im scripting up some shields and tunics to go with this set so sit tight.

Froman2686

Wanderer
There's an excellent comic book map of Hyrule circa Zelda 1 & 2, with both the dungeons and the castles (respectively) and major cities. If I were going to make a Zelda shard, that's the map I'd use. Also, arguably, it's the 'latest' in the series. (OoT, MM, LttP, tWW, LoZ1, LoZ2)

Alden

Wanderer
More artifacts

Ok here's some more artifacts for ya. I don't know how to script spell reflection but i've seen it done so someone please tell me how to do it.

Props to whoever made the magic cloaks it helped me do this.

Attachments

• Mirror.cs
    970 bytes · Views: 264
  • Deku.cs
    960 bytes · Views: 238
  • RedTunic.cs
    2.2 KB · Views: 257
  • GTunic.cs
    2.2 KB · Views: 251
You cant really think of zelda as a serries, but more like indivuadual games. because in most of them hes meeting Zelda fir the first time all over again (asside from other Storyline conflicts) Any how An idea for you, You could take the purple potion and use that for bombs. Just change the item id to something that more cloely resembles it

Fluesopp

Wanderer
You cant really think of zelda as a serries, but more like indivuadual games. because in most of them hes meeting Zelda fir the first time all over again (asside from other Storyline conflicts)
Well.. It is a storyline in the zelda universe. It is just not clear which game come after OoT and so on. Besides. Great Idea with the bombs.

In Chronological order as gathered from numerous game manuals and internet research
(Just in case anyone wanted to know)
Take into account the Link and Zelda are not the same throughout the lineage they are descendants of the Originals from OoT

Ocarina of Time (N64) Original Link(L1)
Majora's Mask (N64)(L1)
Link to the Past (SNES)(L2)
Oracle of Seasons/Ages (GB)(L2)
Link's Awakening(GB)(L2)
Minish Cap (GBA)(L3)
Legend of Zelda (NES)(L3)
Adventure of Link(NES)(L3)
Wind Waker(L4)

Alden

Wanderer
well gj on the whole arguement deal about zelda...i just thought itd be cool to have a set of artifacts made after em. But i think i can make a boomerang maybe if i work at it. I dont know just give me idea's and i'll script it up.

Fluesopp

Wanderer
Can u script the medals from ltp? The bomb and eartcquake and freeze? Wouldn't it be simple? Just take the earthquake spell and the paralyse spell... I'm not that good scripting, but I think that could work.

And to Lord Dark: It's not sure that the order you have set up there is right. Maby some other link will take the master sword out of the gannon statue and continue the story... Cause he is not dead. Just frosen. And he is physicaly killed in LtP. I haven't played LoZ, so I don't know if he dies there too.. And OoS comes last, cause there twinrora returns gannon.. The next game could explain things a bit.

I think scripting the medals might not be too hard.
Maybe add some kind of use for empty bottles like in the games as well.
I always liked bees in them.

Maybe I'll start a thread and do the timeline with links to sources if I can get them all together :)

Alden

Wanderer
note on the medals, when i figure out how to script it into a nacklace and make it work it'll be done. But here's what im getting so far.
Ether is holy Light
Quake is earthquake
And the last one was gonna be meteor swarm

If you want these chnged before i get into the scripting then please post within the next few days

KODOBEAST

Wanderer
-------------------------- old script -----------------------------------
i scriptet the hammer of Zelda 3 where you can Crush teh post´s ... May change name and such and add effects =D

hammer = 2 crush them
target = the itenm what you must place

It wont will respawn automaticly .. so do a spawner. They will get normal each server start.

What was teh real name ?
--------- Files removed / look few posts under this ----------