RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legend Of Zelda type artifacts

Yeah where dey @
I toned down Gannon a bit for the first form killable by one person but the TrueForm is not killable alone. I will work on making it so only light arrows hurt him and eventually make it so that it's a 2-4 hit Light Arrow Kill or something like that.

Fluesopp

Wanderer
but that makes him only killable by archers... But then you can make it so that you must have the archer skills.
Like in the games. Fixed Stats. Like Swormanship, Parraying, Archery etc. and animal taming

What about having a fairy in a bottle for a one time res? Could that be acomplised? maybe a shrink style effect?
And maybe even a way to Catch them, to put them in the bottles. taming required, 60ish, 0 to command and use. if they cant be bottled :)
Dono just some ideas.

P.S. why not use the pixie bodyvalue instead of the wisp?

Sounds like a good idea might involve a little more in depth scripting like checking the backpack of the user to see if it's one in there then ressing if there is

yeah I was thinking of using empty bottles for something like that but I want bees and the only bees I know of in UO are the swarms
maybe we can get something going.

Snottyboy

Wanderer
would it be possible to make sumtin like a hookshot that drag u from one place to another? or sumtin like an ocrina to recall u to some place or summon/open certain things?

Hookshot already in the works :)
taking me a while wanna make it look decent

Ocarina will require a gump of some sorts to ask where to go and I suxx @ making gumps.

Fixed Gannon Mobile now only LightBow & Arrows hurt either form am doing up part for Master Sword damage only for 1st form and Light arrows only for 2nd form will post here when finished.

Alden

Wanderer
Wow i never meant to have a post 6 miles long about a script i threw together over a few days. Well at least it gets recognition.

Froman2686

Wanderer
Hah. Funny Ocarina Concept...

Double Click ocarina:
"You begin to play the Ocarina"

At this point, the item accepts a 6 key string of notes played using the Number Pad (or ESC to cancel).

If you press the right ones, plays song, sends you somewhere. Or even heals you...or summons a horse.

Just an idea. I'd try to throw it together, but I'm in over my head as it is with my Invention System.

atticus589

Sorceror
Fortuneatly...

Someone has already made the map to Zelda: Links Awakining, or as you so Solemnly call it... Zelda 3.... That Someone is me.... But, Unfortuneatly I do not work for free... Unless its just C#, But maps... Sorry guys... worked too hard on this to just hand it out and have everyone in the world have it... P.M me if you are interested though....

I played and loved Wind Waker just cuz it was different a lot of people hated it.
I liked the cell shading concept especially Link's facial expressions.

Chrono Trigger haven't played that in a while...**dusts off SNES and prespares for total Right Bit Pwnage**

Froman2686

Wanderer
The only reason Wind Waker got the reception it did was because Zelda fans in general were pleased with the maturity of Nintendo's age-old franchise. Link was changing from sprite to 3d model and as he did so he took on a more realistic look. To turn him into cel-shading wasn't a bad idea (I for one LOVED the effects they were able to churn out) but it was a step backwards in the development.

It is that reason that makes me so excited for OoT 2...has anyone seen how tough Link looks in the pics? and horse combat! Ah, good times await.

atticus589

Sorceror
yeah yeah

I heard about you and your chrono maps... how the colors got flipped and stuff... anywho... good job... More complete Doubt it...... I have the forrest... the peg where the greatsword is... (just deco) I have Each little hole you go into to get to the top of the rock dungeon and... I have both of the sand dungeons done... And I have Hylia lake dungeon, and Hyrule castle is done, And I have the little city with all the houses... I went ahead and even made the library where you get the book to open the sand temple... and its done in the trammel map so there is a dark side too for use with the magical mirrior they are talking about... Sooo... when you say something is better... I would like you to do your reaserch and actually have something to back up what you say...

georox

Wanderer
L0rdDarkScythe said:
I played and loved Wind Waker just cuz it was different a lot of people hated it.
I liked the cell shading concept especially Link's facial expressions.

Chrono Trigger haven't played that in a while...**dusts off SNES and prespares for total Right Bit Pwnage**
Its not the cell-shading.. its the *boat* 5 hours later.... LAND!!
atticus589 said:
I heard about you and your chrono maps... how the colors got flipped and stuff... anywho... good job... More complete Doubt it...... I have the forrest... the peg where the greatsword is... (just deco) I have Each little hole you go into to get to the top of the rock dungeon and... I have both of the sand dungeons done... And I have Hylia lake dungeon, and Hyrule castle is done, And I have the little city with all the houses... I went ahead and even made the library where you get the book to open the sand temple... and its done in the trammel map so there is a dark side too for use with the magical mirrior they are talking about... Sooo... when you say something is better... I would like you to do your reaserch and actually have something to back up what you say...
and umm I doubt this as youve beena complete fool in the past, and you cant make tram and fel seperate as they use the same static tiles, therefor you cant dot he light/dark thing as malas tokuno ilsh all use smaller maps. pwned?