RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legend Of Zelda type artifacts

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Put it all together

Hey guyz can we try to put all the scripts in a single Zip folder =D for easier download and give credit to all who helped create all this "Zelda Feaver"

PS: I dunno if i spelled feaver right but oh well =D lmao

orpheus

Sorceror
Darkness_PR said:
Hey guyz can we try to put all the scripts in a single Zip folder =D for easier download and give credit to all who helped create all this "Zelda Feaver"

PS: I dunno if i spelled feaver right but oh well =D lmao

fever is the correct spelling.

Alden

Wanderer
Ok this is for whoever wants to help me out. I lost the scripts i had that let me do this. But someone a while back made a script to craft wands for every spell. All i did was took the itemid and changed it and set the layer to neck...but i cant remember how he did it so if someone wants to take it up and do it theres how you do it.

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Alden said:
Ok this is for whoever wants to help me out. I lost the scripts i had that let me do this. But someone a while back made a script to craft wands for every spell. All i did was took the itemid and changed it and set the layer to neck...but i cant remember how he did it so if someone wants to take it up and do it theres how you do it.
well tell me what u got and ill try to work with ya email me

Demon

Wanderer
Ty

These arty r the best (besides jupiter) r u guys working on anymor if so please send me the files at. [email protected]. My friend is hoping for the hookshot :D . Please add more stuff. ty again for artys

animwatz

Wanderer
just an idea for the boomerang, use the dbl bladed staff for the item id because it kinda looks like one, though its just a freakishly huge boomerang

dashiznit_76

Wanderer
He is a very strong creature I recommend an out of the way place and making him the last thing fought after finding the Light Bow and Arrows

Marmatt86

Wanderer
Why not revive the thread

Ive been working on my zelda shard for a while now and think this would make a good support forum for the files to make them for everyone. also its not like anyone else started a new thread with LoZ items in it

ok because of the file limit i can only upload one of my outfit sets this one is the Kokiri Outfit. I did use the GTunic posted earlier and changed the internal name to Kokiri Tunic and also changed the itemid to a surcoat because it looks more like the games tunic. but the other files are just regular clothes colored the same as the main tunic to make the suit complete. im gonna make a second post for the goron suit

Attachments

• GTunic.cs
    2.2 KB · Views: 42
  • KBoots.cs
    633 bytes · Views: 46
  • KCap.cs
    628 bytes · Views: 48
  • KPants.cs
    637 bytes · Views: 46
  • KTunic.cs
    638 bytes · Views: 47

Marmatt86

Wanderer
Full Goron Suit

Ok i did pretty much the same thing with this suit as i did the others I took the base RedTunic and changed the internal name to Goron Tunic and also changed the item id to surcoat. and again the rest of the suit gives no bonuses. that is all ive made or changed so far.

I intend to get to work on some more weapons from the game im sorting weapons by point in game at which you get them so far the highest level is 5 but there will probably be much more once i make some more weapons i intend to follow closer to LoZ:OoT than Zelda:Link to the past.

I also would like to see some of the stuff from the early posts finished and if it cant maybe just release whatever there to release so that other can work on it.

Also if anyone has a good world map for LoZ:Oot or even a site that has more than one map with good detail. because the only copy of LoZ:OoT i can currently play is on my computer and it would take so long to go through the whole game bit by bit to map it into my game.

Attachments

• GoronBoots.cs
    644 bytes · Views: 44
  • GoronCap.cs
    639 bytes · Views: 43
  • GoronPants.cs
    648 bytes · Views: 44
  • GoronTunic.cs
    649 bytes · Views: 43
  • RedTunic.cs
    2.2 KB · Views: 41
You should remove your posts and start your own thread, since the stuff you posted will be lost in here soon, since noone actually sees it.

dashiznit_76

Wanderer
this idea will never die but I think the medallions are on hold and there is also a new thread search Zelda on these forums and you should be able to find it.