RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorspire

Knight
Are you joekuing? The first people you wanna tell about this are Starbucks users? Man, you need to step-up your standards!

But good job, it had to happen eventually ;D

Joeku;769007 said:
Joeku just lost his v-card last night to a 19-year-old lingerie model. For two hours straight.

Will post pics when I get them (too busy having fun atm)

Congrats, you'll always be remembered by her as the smallest mistake she ever did.

greywolf79

Sorceror
She tells 6 so you tell 6000 (conservative figure considering the number of users here and # of people online)... sounds fair to me.

GreyWolf.

Tumeski

Sorceror
Joeku;769062 said:
... pretty much...

Dont worry man. After 1½ years thing start to cool down that you need to beg like hell to get fucked once a month. And thats a hella lot of begging there.

Johabius

Knight
Congratulations, you whore. Don't you know that premarital sex is a sin? Have a good time burning in hell for eternity.

Radwen

Wanderer
God showed him the way. Light came out her pussy to illuminate the divine path he had to take.
God v2.0 RC4 came out not long ago.
(2.0 not referring to runUO but referring to Christianity being the 2nd major growth from the old testament line).

Rabban

Sorceror
Anti-Basic;769068 said:
so how was he?

I probably shouldn't participate, but good point. He never mentioned the gender in his original post, and the subsequent posts could be a cover up...

Asmir3

Sorceror
Joeku;769007 said:
Joeku just lost his v-card last night to a 19-year-old lingerie model. For two hours straight.

Will post pics when I get them (too busy having fun atm)
Most show me a pic or else this is all BS!

Radwen

Wanderer
Asmir3;769199 said:
Most show me a pic or else this is all BS!
Please write must correctly, it makes you look incredibly retarded.

I agree with the pic motion. Simply because I know Joeku will give in.

Status
Not open for further replies.