RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone who likes graphic design.

SetriC

Wanderer
cant you guys create something easy for eyes :p..your not doing a design for a videogame...something simple can be better sometimes. my 50 cents. anyways i might do a banner later...

ps: not saying your designs arent ok, just my personal oppinion.

Kenko

Page
I love that girl.

Why isn't the gump something like this?

EDIT:

I swear I hadn't read this:
Anti-Basic said:
I have. but it was the hot anime chick in your sig.
lol.

Jeff

Lord
well tbh this is why i dont like making this stuffs and ive come to u

i would make it like this

:)

Make a splash screen thats very plain just some text that says: I'm too lazy to make a splash screen. That'd be fun for everyone.

SetriC

Wanderer
me is here to save tah world :< lol, jk

ok here are my thoughts, you can pm-me Jeff if ya like them and if you want to change/use them. Theryre nothing special but as i said sometimes something simpel can look much nicer and more proffessional. :p

Ilutzio

Sorceror
@ SetriC: Whoah, you're good!

Constructive: The last one is best, but it doesen't have the standing line, "|", in the logo name, that looked good on the former ones.

Some color would be awesome in the last one, prefferably something that sticks out.

Try to add more contrast to the "gump development kit"-text in the last pic, it's hard to read.

Post the done result in both base form and inverted, plizzz! :D

Gj.

SetriC

Wanderer
Malaperth: hehe yea its just to fill up the empty place lol :p...anything can be changed its just a simple preview.

ps: and yes Ilutzio your right, ill fix that asap, thanks for comments.

WarAngel

Wanderer
SetriC said:
me is here to save tah world :< lol, jk

ok here are my thoughts, you can pm-me Jeff if ya like them and if you want to change/use them. Theryre nothing special but as i said sometimes something simpel can look much nicer and more proffessional. :p

You win. Those are all very sexy. ;)

I like the 2nd one the best. Very minimalistic looking, and extremely sharp.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Joeku said:
It's called concept art, you dumbass. It's what you do to come up with ideas, not the final product. Thanks for the unconstructive criticism, though.

Here's some constructive criticism:

STOP DOING DIGITAL ART, BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU MAKE LOOKS TERRIBLE.

Does that clear it up for you? By the way, that has nothing to do with "concept art". lern ur turms.