RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucid Nagual's All Spells System

ok - found a BIG problem (actualy 2)

1st one - even with it all disabled (which is default), you still get the race gump on log in --- was easy fix --- in the ASControlCenter.cs find the line private static void OnLogin( LoginEventArgs e ) and comment out everything in between the brackets below it

2nd one - again with all the stuff disabled, when you cast a spell (did it from book of chivalry) you then get the class gump -- i have not found a fix for it yet

but with the classes and races turned off, these should not be coming up ;)

*edited - found fix to part 2)

in tome of knowledge - find section public bool BookCheck( Mobile from, Item dropped )
rem it all out (have to "undo some remming - parts are all ready remmed also - else does nto rem right)
also in there is still some test send messages - need those removed fromt he code if using normaly lol

also in Restrictions.cs find public static bool CheckRestriction( Mobile caster, int sclass )
and sub section that has classgump in it - rem it out

then you can cast spells with out needing to be a race or class

Lord_Greywolf

Lucid, just a simple suggestion

May want to start a new thread for the 2.0 version for a couple of reasons:

1) this way versions for 1.0 can remain to download forthose not converting (just because lol)
Sry but that won't happen. I will only be supporting 2.0. I barely have enough time to support it. And I only have 2.0 installed, so supporting 1.0 won't be as easy. The past is the past.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
also on the 1st page - says to edit the player mobil and such, i thought with the central memory you did not need to do this anymore?

if you do still need to - might want to change it to #7 instead of #5 inthe comment section of it - so they know it is version 7 :)

else put a big note up - DO NOT MOD the player mobile

just a couple more suggestions (and this is a cood one for supporting the one abover this one :)) )
The modules keep people from having to make serl/deserialization edits. However, the Mega Pack will contain ALL edits in the PlayerModule.
------------------------------------------------------------
1st one - even with it all disabled (which is default), you still get the race gump on log in --- was easy fix --- in the ASControlCenter.cs find the line private static void OnLogin( LoginEventArgs e ) and comment out everything in between the brackets below it

2nd one - again with all the stuff disabled, when you cast a spell (did it from book of chivalry) you then get the class gump -- i have not found a fix for it yet
I have fixed these problems before but I must have used the old scripts when updating. I will make a fix for it 2morrow, thanks.
------------------------------------------------------
in tome of knowledge - find section public bool BookCheck( Mobile from, Item dropped )
rem it all out (have to "undo some remming - parts are all ready remmed also - else does nto rem right)
also in there is still some test send messages - need those removed fromt he code if using normaly lol
The TomeOfKnowledge is not done and I would suggest not using it. What you see there is me attempting to work on it. But unfortunately 2.0 was released at the same time and has pulled me away from that project.

Version 8.0 will prolly work off of the custom skill system and eliminate the need for a class system. The class sysem will then only be used to restrict mixing of spell systems. Again I will say this.....it looks retarded when a person can run around a silly stupid shard casting necro and pally spells. I personally refuse to play on those shards. And yes, I do randomly play on people's shards.

error with customreagents.cs

First off i must say im sorry if this problem already was answered somewere, i didnt see it so i didnt think it was brought up and so im asking for help here.

After placing all the files where they were suppost to go i tryed to start my server and i got this error. I dont know if its something i did wrong(though it most likely is) but if i can get some help to solve this issue i would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• help.bmp
    747.1 KB · Views: 34
imthewizardlord

First off i must say im sorry if this problem already was answered somewere, i didnt see it so i didnt think it was brought up and so im asking for help here.

After placing all the files where they were suppost to go i tryed to start my server and i got this error. I dont know if its something i did wrong(though it most likely is) but if i can get some help to solve this issue i would greatly appreciate it.
That issue has been addressed and solved many times in this thread.

I have a two simple question, when I choose my class, np. yet, when I log out and then back in, I am to choose the class again. Is this meant to happen or Is there a way to save the class that has been chosen.

And the megamap, how do I get this to work please?

also in Restrictions.cs find public static bool CheckRestriction( Mobile caster, int sclass )
and sub section that has classgump in it - rem it out
I really hate it when you guys do this to me. I d/l the package and took a looksie and found that the Restrictions is perfectly fine. You need to go into the ASSettings and set the:

public static bool EnableClassSystem = true;

To:
public static bool EnableClassSystem = false;

This disables the class [restrictive] system.
-------------------------------------------------------
I have a two simple question, when I choose my class, np. yet, when I log out and then back in, I am to choose the class again. Is this meant to happen or Is there a way to save the class that has been chosen.

And the megamap, how do I get this to work please?

I'm not sure why the gump pops up twice I will fix it when I find the problem. And the spawn maps are for the MegaSpawner System. It can be found in the archives.

Control Center

I was going to rebuild the Control Center, but here is the temp fix for the ASSettings/ControlCenter.

Attachments

• ASControlCenter.cs
    10.6 KB · Views: 18

Angeline

Wanderer
Hello,
Angeline said:
I have the Version version: ([6 .0.1 i)) and the same problem with cleric spell book, impossible to put it cleric's scrolls.

Lucid Nagual said:
OK thanks for the report. I will have to make new spellID numbers for them.

Always the same problem with the version [7].0.1 for runuo2

If you could fix it, I thank you for it beforehand

Angeline.

Angeline

Always the same problem with the version [7].0.1 for runuo2

If you could fix it, I thank you for it beforehand
Sry I don't have time for it yet. My job is extremely demanding :( But I will let you know that I haven't forgotten and I will fix it as promised :)

i did disable the class sytem 1st - it was disabled by default, but i did it again anyways to make sure - same with the race system

but i was still getting the gumps coming up asking me to join a class or race - that was the only way i was able to get the gumps not to come up

not all of the checks in there check to see if the system is disbaled or not, and one of them was trowing it up to stop the spell casting and open the gump