RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucid Nagual's All Spells System

Knightwolf

Wanderer
Restrictions

How do i disenable the Restrictions and make it take off all class and race...cuz all i want are spells heh...:eek: or is posible to take off race and class and just have the spell books and all...? because i dont want nothing to do with race in my server except new ML one thats about it...so is it posible to competely take off races and classess? and if so may u script an update for it that would be great :D

Knightwolf

You must install all the scripts to get it to work proper, but if you open ASSettings.cs you can enable/disable the settings there:
Code:
[SIZE=2]public static bool EnableClassSystem = true;
public static bool EnableRaceSystem = true;
public static bool EnableTribeSystem = true;
public static bool EnableBloodTypes = true;
public static bool EnableAlignments = true;

public static bool EnableFreeBooks = true;
public static bool EnableFreeTraining = true;
[/SIZE]

Knightwolf

Wanderer
i already tried that

i already did that and the race gump stil pops up on log in and i intalled the Restrictions script u release :(
Code:
using System;
using Server;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Mobiles;
using Server.ACC.CM;
using Server.Guilds;
using System.Collections;

namespace Server
{
	public class ASSettings
	{
		public static bool EnableClassSystem = false;
		public static bool EnableRaceSystem = false;
		public static bool EnableTribeSystem = false;
		public static bool EnableBloodTypes = false;
		public static bool EnableAlignments = false;

public static bool EnableFreeBooks = false;
		public static bool EnableFreeTraining = false;
	}
}

Attachments

• Restrictions.cs
    20.5 KB · Views: 4

Knightwolf

Wanderer
hehehe

uuhhhh *looks around supously* yes :eek: lol im jk no i didnt i must of missed that back there hehe :eek: sry about that, thank you for your help and kindness :D
i tried it but when i loged in it still showed the race gump.... :( i deleted the welcome timer took it off from creaturecreation.cs then i started the server and loged in and still showed :(

Did you check your ControlCenter Settings? Cause I haven't updated the Restrictions.cs yet. But anyuway...I am working trying to release the new All Spells. Giving support is just making things slower.

My new job is very demanding and I have to work 6 days a week (manditory). So, it may be a while longer til this is done. There were countless problems with custom spells that gave new errors from the update and not to mention a duping issue with EVERY scroll, lol. I could go on and on about the endless problems but I won't :) I hope to have this updated by this weekend. Hang in there it shouldn't be much longer. I have been thinking of releasing a special package of all my systems in one zip and offering a special control center to turn on/off the systems, called "Lucid's Mega Pack".

Yay!

I got all the scripts to compile and have to pack the system now. Gimme a day or two and I will release it. Thank you for your patience.

YAY !!!!!

grates --- i know updating my own here has been a royal pain inthe arse (and yes removing every dupe block from items is crazy --- by the way - only if the grapphic supports stacking, can they be stackable now - even if rest of the code is in there)

Attention:

~Updated to v[7].0.1~

All Spells is now RC1[2.0] Compliant!
Updating this system was very time consuming and involved countless scripts. This version A will be in it's beta phase til it is tested thoroughly. I welcome all feedback and karma when it is deserving and hope that [7].0.1 will prove to be the best release to date. Many thanks for everyone's patience.

The Scoop:
I have started on my Mega Pack and all looks good so far. It's features will include custom skills, class system, race system, tribes, blood types, viruses[illness], and will all be recorded on a single PlayerModule that will act like a PlayerMobile.

Lucid, just a simple suggestion

May want to start a new thread for the 2.0 version for a couple of reasons:

1) this way versions for 1.0 can remain to download forthose not converting (just because lol)

2) it will be much cleaner thread - only questions/bugs/answers will be in it, making it simpler on you and those reading it to know what is going on

but grats on getting it done -- i know it is a major headache updating all these scripts

also on the 1st page - says to edit the player mobil and such, i thought with the central memory you did not need to do this anymore?

if you do still need to - might want to change it to #7 instead of #5 inthe comment section of it - so they know it is version 7 :)

else put a big note up - DO NOT MOD the player mobile

just a couple more suggestions (and this is a cood one for supporting the one abover this one :)) )