RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MulEditor

Hilmio

Sorceror
Hi All

I'm trying to load a map that has been customised but when I select CUSTOM from the menu it needs a size but I don't know the actual size of the map, so how can I enter it into the Mul Editor ?

floppydisc

Sorceror
Hilmio;779104 said:
Hi All I'm trying to load a map that has been customised but when I select CUSTOM from the menu it needs a size but I don't know the actual size of the map, so how can I enter it into the Mul Editor ?
The selection there is only for the size, not the "state" of your map. If your map still has a default size (ML or non-ML) then just select it from the list. But either way for map editing you may prefer CentrED (see the link in my signature).

xuxu2

Wanderer
you can make some way to replace more then 1 pciture by time

Something like press SHIFT or CTRL to choose multiple itens

this will be VERY usefull to drag and drop items/gumps/landtiles/ from browsers to VERDATA EDITOR to!!!
so we dont need to drag and drop one by one!
and, replace multiple itens by one selected picture in one hit

and something simple that will help a lot:

Hotkeys like
ENTER > OPEN THE GUMP EDITOR
CTRL C / CTRL V - COPY AND PASTE PICTURES, just selectin the item on the browsers
ALT R > replace
etc

Nightmaretw

Wanderer
Dear floppydisc,
it's possible to Edit UOSA or UOHS Artwork ?
when i use InsideUO can exploer Character Tests Artwork,
but mulEditor can not see that,
Hope you can help,Thanks. :)

rmacham

Sorceror
Not to do with program per se.

But can someone give me the gump i'ds for:

Paperdoll Quest Buttons
Paperdoll Guild Buttons

I want to remove these buttons and im currently search through all the gumps trying to find them.

Thanks,