RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muslims against the world

WarAngel

Wanderer
Actually, I went to both of Bush's rallies in Cincinnati. Being anti-racism doesn't make me a liberal, nor does being a Conservative make me a racist.

Torinas

Sorceror
BlackSabbathBR said:
I was wondering what u guys think about everything that is going on between muslims and other religions .. specially after 2day's happenings.

For those who are not aware about what happened today get informed here: http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/02/05/cartoon.protests/index.html

Seems like they are trying to get into a war against every country in the globe, i mean, danmark, who would guess that small country would sundelly be involved in a war, and the worse thing, bcuz of a cartoon...
If a cartoon can start a war, i wonder what else could, and where is it going to end...

In my opinion, the muslims are acting like little immature children. You don't see other *most* other religions killing people and burning down buildings because of a FUCKING CARTOON. Islam is more like a riot with a scripture then a religion.

For those who don't know, in response to the danish cartoon an iranian newspaper announced it was running a contest to see who could come up with the best holocaust cartoon. Guess what, no one cared. In fact, the editor of an ISRAELI newspaper is going to do the exact same thing, also making fun of the holocaust. Even the jews don't care, get over it kiddies.

Torinas

Sorceror
WarAngel said:
Again, yay for stereotypes. Obviously every Muslim in the world is acting like a little immature child.

Was replying to the OP who was talking about the cartoon in the first place. I didn't bother to read the followup pages. Feel free to brand me a stereotyper anyways jackass <3

Oh, and <3 stereotyping. Without stereotyping, life wouldn't be as fun!

WarAngel

Wanderer
Torinas said:
Was replying to the OP who was talking about the cartoon in the first place. I didn't bother to read the followup pages. Feel free to brand me a stereotyper anyways jackass <3

Oh, and <3 stereotyping. Without stereotyping, life wouldn't be as fun!

Saying that "they're all children" when in reality it's only about half of them at maximum is pretty stereotypical. I guess you guys don't really understand the fact that there are more people out there besides your own race and that they are different than you.

Asmir3

Sorceror
In my opinion is some was making fun of your god you would be pissed too. I didnt see before no one making a cartoon about other gods because that not funny at all it may be to you. :D
Torinas said:
In my opinion, the muslims are acting like little immature children. You don't see other *most* other religions killing people and burning down buildings because of a FUCKING CARTOON. Islam is more like a riot with a scripture then a religion.

For those who don't know, in response to the danish cartoon an iranian newspaper announced it was running a contest to see who could come up with the best holocaust cartoon. Guess what, no one cared. In fact, the editor of an ISRAELI newspaper is going to do the exact same thing, also making fun of the holocaust. Even the jews don't care, get over it kiddies.