RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muslims against the world

Johabius

Knight
Solereaper said:
None of this is down to religion it's down to the evil of some fanatics who think it's ok to promote murder, hatred and death in the name of God.
Fanatics, who just happen to be a part of a religion;) Just remember though, every religion has its kooky members...just look at Pat Robertson:D He just keeps getting kookier every day. Almost makes me want to watch the 700 Club just to see what weirdness is going to pop out of his mouth next;)

Joeku

Lord

godhand

Wanderer
This is why I have no religion, because it makes people frigin crazy. Not just muslims but all religions have their nutcase's. I feel that these nutcase's just use their relgions as an excuse to behave uncivilized and commit acts against humanity. As for muslims I feel bad for those who are muslim and have enough morale sense to know that their god does not tell them to kill americans because of what they do or what they believe in, what kind of god would that be if he did? The reason I feel bad for these people is because unfortunatly they will be caught in the middle of what I and most people I know believe will eventually happen, A holy war of our own against these religious fanatics who cause terror against our homes and our families and most of all our lives, just because there are individuals who use are unstable... I say this not to offend anyone of the muslim religion because I believe that everyone has the right to their beliefs, but if a religious extremist causes terrot in my life by harming my daughter, my wife or my family, I hope they know how to frickin hide, because I will not rest untill I have their asses on their knee's with a bag over their head and a dull sword to behead them with and a video tape to send to their families like they have been doing to us.

now like I said if this pisses anyone off to bad we are just as pissed from the crap thats going on in this world because of religion. Find A differant hobby:)

Joeku

Lord
godhand said:
This is why I have no religion, because it makes people frigin crazy. Not just muslims but all religions have their nutcase's. I feel that these nutcase's just use their relgions as an excuse to behave uncivilized and commit acts against humanity. As for muslims I feel bad for those who are muslim and have enough morale sense to know that their god does not tell them to kill americans because of what they do or what they believe in, what kind of god would that be if he did? The reason I feel bad for these people is because unfortunatly they will be caught in the middle of what I and most people I know believe will eventually happen, A holy war of our own against these religious fanatics who cause terror against our homes and our families and most of all our lives, just because there are individuals who use are unstable... I say this not to offend anyone of the muslim religion because I believe that everyone has the right to their beliefs, but if a religious extremist causes terrot in my life by harming my daughter, my wife or my family, I hope they know how to frickin hide, because I will not rest untill I have their asses on their knee's with a bag over their head and a dull sword to behead them with and a video tape to send to their families like they have been doing to us.

now like I said if this pisses anyone off to bad we are just as pissed from the crap thats going on in this world because of religion. Find A differant hobby:)

Joeku

Lord
godhand said:
same to you joeku
"STFU" as in nobody wants to hear your rant. Some people dont like religion, some do, why can't people stop getting on their fcking soapboxes about it?
That said...

WarAngel

Wanderer
Joeku said:
"STFU" as in nobody wants to hear your rant. Some people dont like religion, some do, why can't people stop getting on their fcking soapboxes about it?
That said...

The entire point of this topic was to be about religion.

Stop crashing topics because you don't like them, please. I'm not saying that to be a dick or anything, but it's not fair to those of us who do want to read these kinds of things.

godhand

Wanderer
what is your problem kid

hey joeku, who asked you, I have every right to write how I feel about the subject in this post. when you have kids and a family try re-reading this post and see how much of a ass you are. Anyone with a family knows why I feel the way I do. Ohh but wait ohh I get it, you are just a stupid young punk who has no life experiance and probably still lives at home and still sucks on moms tit. I tell you what you stfu, because you are not a forum moderator and you have know clue as to what It means to have a family to protect and care about. You know what you probably are a very smart kid and have a lot of book smarts but you have no I idea about life, if someone in your family was threatened by a act of terror wouldn't you feel the same way?

Greystar

Wanderer
godhand said:
hey joeku, who asked you, I have every right to write how I feel about the subject in this post. when you have kids and a family try re-reading this post and see how much of a ass you are. Anyone with a family knows why I feel the way I do. Ohh but wait ohh I get it, you are just a stupid young punk who has no life experiance and probably still lives at home and still sucks on moms tit. I tell you what you stfu, because you are not a forum moderator and you have know clue as to what It means to have a family to protect and care about. You know what you probably are a very smart kid and have a lot of book smarts but you have no I idea about life, if someone in your family was threatened by a act of terror wouldn't you feel the same way?

Honestly you might have rephrased that a bit. I have a family as well, but I also only believe Religion is for those who have no Self Guidance and Self Motivation. They HAVE To believe in something greater then they are in order to feel that they are fullfilled. I don't always agree with other peoples comments, but I try really hard NOT to sink to their level... Sometimes I fail, afterall I'm only human.

However, I also believe that all these people who think that "thier" religion is the "Only" right one is the wrong idea. Also I agree with some other points made that Religion and Politics are just about tied for starting wars. #2 is over resources/land (or atleast used to be, some countries its just land (or a peice of land)). I have two friends who are devoted members of their church who like too say that for someone who doesn't believe you sure seem to be able to see with a wider perspective. At that I just smile and nod most of the time. Anyway the only comment that is really directed at GodHand is the first sentence, BUT Joeku you should really try to be a bit more... tactfull... with you comments.

godhand

Wanderer
sorry

sorry I was just responding to the fact that joeku thinks that I have no right to post my feelings in this thread. I said ealier that I respect everyone's beliefs and choices in religion. If I phrased my feelings wrong im sorry. I just wanted to state that if someone's beliefs (as in muslims wanting to kill us for being so called infidels) effects the safety of my family I will not care about their feelings and I will harm them if they hurt my family. I don't want people to be mad at me for that. I was just stating how I felt about the topic in this thread. If someone got the wrong idea im sorry...:)

Greystar

Wanderer
godhand said:
sorry I was just responding to the fact that joeku thinks that I have no right to post my feelings in this thread. I said ealier that I respect everyone's beliefs and choices in religion. If I phrased my feelings wrong im sorry. I just wanted to state that if someone's beliefs (as in muslims wanting to kill us for being so called infidels) effects the safety of my family I will not care about their feelings and I will harm them if they hurt my family. I don't want people to be mad at me for that. I was just stating how I felt about the topic in this thread. If someone got the wrong idea im sorry...:)

Heh, I served in the United States Army over in Kuwait, Bosnia and Samolia(always spell that wrong) and I have come to believe that atleast those countries (besides Kuwait) don't really like us because of our beliefs. I know it's also Muslim Extremists who are calling us infidels for invading their land, when it was because of those extremists crashing planes into the twin towers that sent us over their in the first place. So it's one of those silly little Religious based wars again (on their part not ours). I was injured during my term of service and it (and seeing things happen with my own eyes) that make me appreciate the little things, which do not include Money, Power, Government, or Religion. (I respect Government and Religion as long as neither are pushed on me, if they are all i have to say is Die in flames! Okay, Thanks, GoodBye!).

And I know Thats why I also made the comment to Joeku as well, cause in this case he was the perpitrator and you where just defending yourself.

Asmir3

Sorceror
I’m from Bosnia and we have no problem with yalls beliefs. I wanted to know did you remember wat part of Bosnia you served?
Greystar said:
Heh, I served in the United States Army over in Kuwait, Bosnia and Samolia(always spell that wrong) and I have come to believe that atleast those countries (besides Kuwait) don't really like us because of our beliefs. I know it's also Muslim Extremists who are calling us infidels for invading their land, when it was because of those extremists crashing planes into the twin towers that sent us over their in the first place. So it's one of those silly little Religious based wars again (on their part not ours). I was injured during my term of service and it (and seeing things happen with my own eyes) that make me appreciate the little things, which do not include Money, Power, Government, or Religion. (I respect Government and Religion as long as neither are pushed on me, if they are all i have to say is Die in flames! Okay, Thanks, GoodBye!).

And I know Thats why I also made the comment to Joeku as well, cause in this case he was the perpitrator and you where just defending yourself.

Greystar

Wanderer
Asmir3 said:
I’m from Bosnia and we have no problem with yalls beliefs. I wanted to know did you remember wat part of Bosnia you served?

Heh, not really it was messy... And being not other language literate I forgot most of the names. Also it's one of those memories I wish I could forget, but probably never will be able to.

godhand

Wanderer
Thank you

Thanks greystar, I thought you were mad for me stating my feelings the way I did, but thanks for clearing it up for me:D. I also must apologize, my post to joeku should have not been posted here at all I should have just sent him a private message. So as I said im sorry, and I will not fill this thread anymore with inappropriate rebuttals.