RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muslims against the world

Celestria

Wanderer
Drull said:
If man was made in God's image, why do men have nipples? -_-

God wanted to make a creation, but something people didn't tell you was that he made woman first.
She was beautiful, long legs, sumptious curves, and three tits!
One day God asked Eve, "I have given you life, I have provided for you, what else can I do to make you happy?"
"Well God," says eve, "I love my breasts, but three just seem to get in the way, can you make it two?"
So God snapped his fingers and the middle breast fell off and into eve's hands.
"God," she said, "Thankyou! But what do I do with this useless boob?"

Then God made man....
That is why men have nipples.

Jarrod

Sorceror
Celestria said:
God wanted to make a creation, but something people didn't tell you was that he made woman first.
She was beautiful, long legs, sumptious curves, and three tits!
One day God asked Eve, "I have given you life, I have provided for you, what else can I do to make you happy?"
"Well God," says eve, "I love my breasts, but three just seem to get in the way, can you make it two?"
So God snapped his fingers and the middle breast fell off and into eve's hands.
"God," she said, "Thankyou! But what do I do with this useless boob?"

Then God made man....
That is why men have nipples.

A man asked God to build him a highway across the ocean. God told him, think about how the highway will interfere and disturb the ocean life. It will take a long time to perfect this highway , are you sure this is what you want? Or would you like to ask for something else instead?

The guy thought about it and asked "ok, then how about this? Help me to understand women"

God pondered a few moments, then sighed deeply and spoke "you want that highway 2 lane or 4?"

Alis

Wanderer
This is isnt fun please one could you delete the thread.

I dont wana talk bla bla bla

But if i whanted i could bla bla ...

So please lock the thread or delete the post ...

Thnx

Jarrod said:
which country was it that made the television advertisement for nails that got banned?

it was a behind the cross shot of jesus in the setting sun and you see and hear one of the nails rip out and his hand swings down. then you see a caption "if they had used <xbrand> nails, this wouldnt have happened"

I believe that was a nordic country as well, but Im not sure anymore. Im not a religious type of person, but even I found the ad tasteless and insulting.

They realized that it was a bad idea to involve jesus in that and banned the ad without having to have any embassies blown up!

Asmir3

Sorceror
Well there are different types of Muslims. Im a Muslim and im proud of it and I don’t care what anyone else say but im not one of those that would blow my self up. Most of those Muslim that blow them self up or do anything stupid come from Afghanistan
BlackSabbathBR said:
I was wondering what u guys think about everything that is going on between muslims and other religions .. specially after 2day's happenings.

For those who are not aware about what happened today get informed here: http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/02/05/cartoon.protests/index.html

Seems like they are trying to get into a war against every country in the globe, i mean, danmark, who would guess that small country would sundelly be involved in a war, and the worse thing, bcuz of a cartoon...
If a cartoon can start a war, i wonder what else could, and where is it going to end...

Alari

Wanderer
I have nothing against the normal Muslims, but these hard-liners are really hurting the rest of them. I mean, we have freaks like those 700-club people, but the majority of the US ignores them (no matter what our religious mental cases say...)

But, I mean, jeez, rioting, burning embassies and consulates, suicide-bombing civilians, and calling for heads to be cut off over a cartoon? By the very definition of our civilization, this behavior is INSANE. Literally insane. Freaking nuthouse. If they locked those people (again, the hard-liners) up in our prisons, the mass-murderers and serial rapists would say "You folks are too crazy to live, we're gonna have to kill you now."

How do we, as a society, even begin to interact with another civilization that (by our standards) is led by people who are two sandwiches short of a picnic? (Regardless of how the 'normal' people feel and act, the crazy ones all seem to be in charge...)

Semperatus

Wanderer
I take more offense to the Washington Post cartoon of the disabled vet than any religious fangore visuals, but mine and most of the worlds response isn't ..if I can't take a joke or some critcal thought pointed at my way of life ..... then you must pay or even ...die, however when you finally piss us off our payback is a MF.

http://www.ehowa.com/features/deadtaliban.shtml

S

Give New Orleans back to the French.

I hear they are good with chocolate too!

Drakhan

Sorceror
I'm from Denmark :)

The cartoons where printed back in september 2005, since then muslims in primarily Denmark have been complaining about the pictures.
I think most danes agree that the cartoons are bad taste but also perfectly legal to print in Denmark.

The issue has been brought to court in Denmark but its very doubtfull that anyone will be jailed or fined. (or executed as some extreme muslims demands)

Some danish muslims refused to accept this and went on a trip to the middle east to pour fuel on the fire. A few danish imams even showed much worse cartoons (never printed in Denmark) to several tv networks to create a reaction.

Recently the danish primeminister and the newspaper told the muslim world that they are sorry so many muslims got hurt but that they cannot illegalize (sp?) such cartoons due to the danish freedom of press.

http://www.jp.dk/meninger/ncartikel:aid=3527646

Sadly this had almost no effect because for many muslims its hard to understand that a danish primeminster has no power to stop such actions in Denmark.

Danish muslims are now trying (after the "apology")to ease things up with the middle east but I think its a bit too late.

My personal opinion is that the new riots have been started by these drawings but now are an "excuse" to let off some steam due to many years of frustration.

Endicott

Wanderer
yeah i read about that the other day, how retarded.... cant actually believe they did all that over nothing pretty much...

turtle

Sorceror
Two things that have started more wars than any reason,Politics and Religion.The end result is always destructive,in one way or another.Take this as a gentle reminder of our ancestors,of all races,all religions,what events like this have accomplished,err more precisely havn't accomplished.entire civilizations have been destroyed because of this behavior.Sorry folks,sometimes the truth,however it is presented,hurts.

Drakhan said:
I'm from Denmark :)

The cartoons where printed back in september 2005, since then muslims in primarily Denmark have been complaining about the pictures.
I think most danes agree that the cartoons are bad taste but also perfectly legal to print in Denmark.

The issue has been brought to court in Denmark but its very doubtfull that anyone will be jailed or fined. (or executed as some extreme muslims demands)

Some danish muslims refused to accept this and went on a trip to the middle east to pour fuel on the fire. A few danish imams even showed much worse cartoons (never printed in Denmark) to several tv networks to create a reaction.

Recently the danish primeminister and the newspaper told the muslim world that they are sorry so many muslims got hurt but that they cannot illegalize (sp?) such cartoons due to the danish freedom of press.

http://www.jp.dk/meninger/ncartikel:aid=3527646

Sadly this had almost no effect because for many muslims its hard to understand that a danish primeminster has no power to stop such actions in Denmark.

Danish muslims are now trying (after the "apology")to ease things up with the middle east but I think its a bit too late.

My personal opinion is that the new riots have been started by these drawings but now are an "excuse" to let off some steam due to many years of frustration.

I live in Sweden.. yestarday i heard on the news that the guy that published the cartoon was jailed... but im pretty sure he will be release (maybe he allready have been) bcoz he did nothing against the law.. Freedom of Press..

Man.. religion is the best excuse to start wars.. goddam!!! Even between christians (Catolics, protestants etc)... so ridiculous!

Courageous

Wanderer
I mean, we have freaks like those 700-club people, but the majority of the US ignores them

We don't ignore them. If they were to start burning buildings or what not, the FBI would come down on the headquarters like a ton of bricks. Rightly, that sort of intolerance just is no tolerated here.

C//

Arvoreen

Sorceror
Alis said:
This is isnt fun please one could you delete the thread.

I dont wana talk bla bla bla

But if i whanted i could bla bla ...

So please lock the thread or delete the post ...

Thnx

That does almost make sense! If this community didn't have as many enlightened people, it would be out of control, but for what this topic is, it's very tame :)

I don't have a whole lot to say, except that I don't really have a religion, and anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of (ala South Park).

That's not the same as making fun of SOMEONE for believing in something though. That's not very nice.

Alari

Wanderer
Courageous said:
I mean, we have freaks like those 700-club people, but the majority of the US ignores them

We don't ignore them. If they were to start burning buildings or what not, the FBI would come down on the headquarters like a ton of bricks. Rightly, that sort of intolerance just is no tolerated here.

C//

I was thinking about the time when they said that god had struck down Ariel Sharon for some reason or another, months after he supposedly did something bad. Or called for the assassination of Venezeula's president. Or said gays and lesbians had no constitutional rights. Or... Heh.

Tobbe371

Wanderer
This Thread was hot... like on all the other forum this question is brought about. I belive all this mess thats caused by the muslims, isnt all about these pictures that were posted in Denmark. there gotta be some other reason for them to react this strong. and just a funnt thought about this "Lets not drink milk from the danish Arla"

ive seen that a news paper in france have posted these pictures too, should all the muslims with their oil money, start burning all the expensive brands like Dolce & bana and so on. what if a american news paper should do this, like the NY times. would the muslims start sinking their luxury yatch and throwing away all their weapons?

this is just so childish, you just want to laugh at this all day long.

Johabius

Knight
Very tame considering the subject matter...good job everyone for not freaking out over a religously themed thread;)

Solereaper

Sorceror
None of this is down to religion it's down to the evil of some fanatics who think it's ok to promote murder, hatred and death in the name of God.

Tobbe371 said:
This Thread was hot... like on all the other forum this question is brought about. I belive all this mess thats caused by the muslims, isnt all about these pictures that were posted in Denmark. there gotta be some other reason for them to react this strong. and just a funnt thought about this "Lets not drink milk from the danish Arla"

ive seen that a news paper in france have posted these pictures too, should all the muslims with their oil money, start burning all the expensive brands like Dolce & bana and so on. what if a american news paper should do this, like the NY times. would the muslims start sinking their luxury yatch and throwing away all their weapons?

this is just so childish, you just want to laugh at this all day long.

I also agree, it gotta be somthing more behind those happenings.. we will soon find out i think...
Muslims are getting more enemies everyday..
USA, France, Danmark, Norway, and soon Sweden i can tell.. they've been killing and destroying swedish ppl and territory in this mess... and dont even care... its like "who cares their flag looks almost the same anyway" LOL...