RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Final Goodbyes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twice

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
That was post 23. Your last post was 79. It was not "a few posts ago." Just cut it out. This shit is a disgrace to the community. And your drama isn't proving anything either.

I don't know what you're talking about.

-2x

Twice

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
That is drama. What were you expecting? A sincere apology?

No, thats not drama, that's me saying sorry. Drama is telling the world you're going to kill yourself and you've got the gun infront of you, or saying "GOODBYE RUNUO AND THE DEV TEAM ...I will not be returning!" when you return 2 post's later. That's drama, appologizing is not drama.

-2x

WarAngel

Wanderer
Then you should have just said sorry and meant it, instead of saying sorry and hoping someone would suck up to you and graciously accept your apology. This stuff is absolutely rediculous. Grow the hell up. The RunUO forums are not your personal playground. I'm done. I hope you are too.

Twice

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
Then you should have just said sorry and meant it, instead of saying sorry and hoping someone would suck up to you and graciously accept your apology. This stuff is absolutely rediculous. Grow the hell up. The RunUO forums are not your personal playground. I'm done. I hope you are too.

I've been done.

-2x

Joeku

Lord
@Twice:

Camerous

Wanderer
wth. You prove your a drama queen by your posts, Savaal. You want attention..everyone, not blinded by their own agenda and need to seem like a cool guy, can see this.
As for me opening my big mouth? Did I ask you to respond? No as a matter of fact I told you to let it drop, but of course like the attention graving person you are, you choose to keep replying...again and again and again. If it doesn't matter to you then STFU already. You just prove all the "finger pointers" right by continuing all these stupid threads in an attempt to be in the cool crowd or whatever people, who post such stupid threads, like you want to get out of them.
As for telling anyone else to grow up...pot meet kettle. Can someone define irony for him?

Camerous

Wanderer
Johabius said:
Not to be a dick or anything...but you could maybe take your own advice;)

Not to be a dick or anything...but maybe you could take your own advice;)

Seems Johabius needs to look up irony too.

S

Savaal

Camerous said:
wth. You prove your a drama queen by your posts, Savaal. You want attention..everyone, not blinded by their own agenda and need to seem like a cool guy, can see this.
As for me opening my big mouth? Did I ask you to respond? No as a matter of fact I told you to let it drop, but of course like the attention graving person you are, you choose to keep replying...again and again and again. If it doesn't matter to you then STFU already. You just prove all the "finger pointers" right by continuing all these stupid threads in an attempt to be in the cool crowd or whatever people, who post such stupid threads, like you want to get out of them.
As for telling anyone else to grow up...pot meet kettle. Can someone define irony for him?

JUST GO SWALLOW A FUCKING KNIFE Let me know when you do so i can beat off on your corpse you peice of shit, you enjoy making people like me feel like crap don't you? I hope you die the most painful death there is... I hope you get squished and every part of your insides are forced out of every hole in your body and then forced out the sides of your torso burn in hell you fucking dyke.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA * LAUGHS MANIACLY *

Johabius

Knight
The only thing that I find ironic in this is that you continue to blast someone for being an attention whore, and then continue a thread that should fade away...who is wanting the attention now? I've already admitted that I'm an attention whore:D Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Camerous

Wanderer
Nah I am just bored before going to bed and people like Savaal entertain me. *shrugs* Am I a bad person for that? More than likely. Do I care? Only sometimes.

Oh and btw..what is up with the swallowing a knife thing? Is that like a new age kid thing or something?

Johabius

Knight
Camerous said:
Nah I am just bored before going to bed and people like Savaal entertain me. *shrugs* Am I a bad person for that? More than likely. Do I care? Only sometimes.
Good, same reason here that I'm still replying. At least we have that in common;)

Wippdi-fucking-do! Your all entertained! While the rest of us try to keep this comminuty from going farther into hell, and keep it productive.You all continue to kindergarten-ize it!
Want to leave? Please leave quietly, this kinda shit happens with all these "Im leaving, heres why...!" So whatasay we stop this before someone is banned, take a few seconds to let your ego shrink, and try to acually help out?

Camerous

Wanderer
Bah it's in the Starbucks section... That's the whole point of the section.

"Unmoderated forum for off-topic banter, screen shots, chit-chat and things of this nature. Flames are permitted, and you can pretty much do nearly anything within reason. No advertisements."

If you don't want to read this guess what you don't have to do? That's right! You don't have to come into this section! Woot for freedom of choice baby!

I dont have a problem with pointless topics. But topics that are a pointless flame war, i have a problem with, and i usally take the advise and just stfu, lol.
There was a "study" done by a university, that said that most flame wars that happen in forums, emails, i.m.s, ect. happen becasue of a "tone missunderstanding". Cuz its kinda hard to have a tone in words...lol. Just some food for thought (a uhh..midnight snack i guess, :p )

S

Savaal

I LEFT THIS SHIT ALONE IT WAS ALLL SAID AND DONE SINCE YESTERDAY BUT MR.FIKLE MATTER over here had to reply to it today and piss me off again I don't like this thread as much as anyone else does.

Now I promise this is my last post in this thread if anyone wants to reply to this be my guest..

Status
Not open for further replies.