RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Girls UO is Jacked

M0nk3y;631230 said:
I will still be here. I use this for more than just waisting all of yours time.
Many of us aren't really having our time wasted by posting here, seeing as we do it almost daily...

M0nk3y;631963 said:
First I never said women arent strong.
Fourth What did i say that made me sexist.
Womens Strength: Post 60
Sexist Posts: Posts 52, 56, 60, 70, 74, 88

Also... You said that crack heads were your thief's last time... You also said that the crack heads near you were black belts. How many black belt crack heads do you have living near you? A properly trained black belt would easily take down someone with a gun, even if they are a crack head. So, your wifes gun isn't much help against the "super crack heads" whom just happen to be "4x black belts". Especially in an enclosed house. So that gun of hers wont help from what you've said...

M0nk3y

Wanderer
IHaveRegistered;631983 said:
Many of us aren't really having our time wasted by posting here, seeing as we do it almost daily...

Also... You said that crack heads were your thief's last time... You also said that the crack heads near you were black belts. How many black belt crack heads do you have living near you? A properly trained black belt would easily take down someone with a gun, even if they are a crack head. So, your wifes gun isn't much help against the "super crack heads" whom just happen to be "4x black belts". Especially in an enclosed house. So that gun of hers wont help from what you've said...

Ok that was going along with the hole law thing and changing someones way of living. You said you wouldnt go a different path cause your a black belt. That was an IF statement. I never said they were 4x black belts. Thats my fault i assumed you would understand that was off the wall bullshit.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
lack of physical skills
This isnt saying anything about being weak. You can be the strongest person in the world but if you dont know how to build a house or hammer a nail you dont have the physical skill to do it. None of that is sexist in any way. Women will tell you they are gold diggers and they use sex to get what they want. Sexist would be saying women cannt do anything or are no good at anything. Saying all a woman is good for is cooking and cleaning is sexist for the fact that women are good for alot of things. They are mothers and sisters. Girlfriends and Wives. Nurses and doctors. Saying some women are gold diggers isnt in any way sexist. There are gold digger women and women that use sex to get what they want. Watch that show beauty and the geek. All of those women on there said they use their looks to get what they want.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Ilutzio;631997 said:
A deck of cards make for a superior weapon. Don't believe me? Read Cards As Weapons by Ricky Jay.

Havent read it but talk to someone that did. They said it was a crazy book.

Ilutzio

Sorceror
M0nk3y;632001 said:
Havent read it but talk to someone that did. They said it was a crazy book.

Yeah, and i agree!
It's basicly a detailed instruction to how you can stun and kill people by chucking playing cards.
There are even techniques as to how you stun/confuse whole groups of attackers with playing cards.

The writer still hold the word record for throwing distance. I can't remember the distance now but i think it's 70 meters.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Ilutzio;632014 said:
Yeah, and i agree!
It's basicly a detailed instruction to how you can stun and kill people by chucking playing cards.
There are even techniques as to how you stun/confuse whole groups of attackers with playing cards.

The writer still hold the word record for throwing distance. I can't remember the distance now but i think it's 70 meters.

I saw that guy on Mythbusters awhile back. He threw a card the length of their warehouse and hit the guy standing at the other end. That would take a hel lof alot of time to get that good.

Bob_the_pimp

Wanderer
M0nk3y;629471 said:
Just wanted to know if anyone elses UO ever mixed up the keys on the key board. My Girl was on playing today and after about 5 min her keys were all jacked up. [ was s and y was m and all kinds of crazy shit. I jumped on some other shards to see if it was mine that was screwing up and it did the same on them as well. I then uninstalled UO and then reinstalled it. This worked for about 20 mins then it was back to being jacked up. I even set all setting back to default threw option and nothing worked. She has ML installed and connects threw Gateway. Anyone know why this could be happening.

that is not a UO problem it has to do with ur type of keyboard, please hold down CTRL ALT and shift, hit these buttons a few times until it is back to normal..... :)

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Bob_the_pimp;632486 said:
that is not a UO problem it has to do with ur type of keyboard, please hold down CTRL ALT and shift, hit these buttons a few times until it is back to normal..... :)

Its on my laptop and only messes up when she is playing UO. Ill tell her to give that a try next time she gets on. Thanks.