RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Girls UO is Jacked

No, just wanted him to read it and realize that noone but himself thinks I'm the one making an ass of myself. (Which is odd, cause I usually am)

Slayer706

Sorceror
Wow, I am sad that I just now bothered to look at this thread. After reading the first 3 pages and giving up, here is what I have found:
Its a fact dumb ass look it up. The husband in most marriages is the bread maker. Mostly due to women being gold diggers, lack of physical skills, learnig to use sex to get what they want, men allowing this to happen, and women wanting to raise children.
M0nk3y is a sexist.
And do I understand this right? You are trying to protect your house from thieves by stealing security equipment? Sorry, there is always going to be a theif in that house as long as you live there.

Slayer706;631051 said:
Wow, I am sad that I just now bothered to look at this thread. After reading the first 3 pages and giving up, here is what I have found:

M0nk3y is a sexist.
And do I understand this right? You are trying to protect your house from thieves by stealing security equipment? Sorry, there is always going to be a theif in that house as long as you live there.
hahahah ++ for Irony pwnage.

Bleach

Knight
Slayer706;631051 said:

M0nk3y is a sexist.

He's Twice. Or so I've decided, anyways.

Slayer706

Sorceror
I just thought of this, how good can those security systems be if he is able to steal them without his boss finding out? They seem pretty bad to me.

Bleach

Knight
Slayer706;631061 said:
I just thought of this, how good can those security systems be if he is able to steal them without his boss finding out? They seem pretty bad to me.

E-bomb, and he's fucked.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;631047 said:
No, just wanted him to read it and realize that noone but himself thinks I'm the one making an ass of myself. (Which is odd, cause I usually am)

You ARE an ass. How can an ass make an ass of itself? :)

M0nk3y

Wanderer
WOW. I didntn know RunUO forums were full of so many stupid people. Heres the deal. Like i said befor i dont care what you people think of me. If you dont like me then stfu and leave. Im not going anywhere so get over it. As for all your post about the IP thing. HMMMM fucking think you dumb asses. Here you are calling for a ban. This would involve admin getting involved. Thus ADMIN could check my ip to see im not this twice guy you think i am. Which in its self is showing how stupid you realy are.The cameras at work dont look over my area so yeah it was easy to steal them. YES I STOLE THEM YOU THINK I CARE IF IT WAS WRONG.

IHaveRegistered. You need to get out more often and see what life is realy like. Your one track mind of what you think the laws are is pathetic. Head to the low ends of town in Indianapolis Indiana or any other big city and see how many cops break up a group of people standing on their property. Your living in the fantasy land.

So for everyone unless you know 100% of what you are saying stfu you dumb ass little kids.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;631047 said:

So if you usually are then more than just me would have to think this including your self so this comment was just showing your stupidity like most of yours do.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Okay, so here's the best idea I've thought up all day. Everyone put him on ignore, so then he'll have no choice but to leave because no one will ever acknowledge his existence. Post and let us know if you're taking part in the plan. :)

btw M0nk3y, parting advice: Don't acknowledge things you "don't care about". It only makes you look like you do care, especially when you get as pissed as you do.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
I will still be here. I use this for more than just waisting all of yours time. Thats the thing i dont care. I just like to argue. You peeps are fun to argue with thats why im still here. So hate me if you must i wont cry.

Johabius

Knight
WarAngel;631220 said:
Okay, so here's the best idea I've thought up all day. Everyone put him on ignore, so then he'll have no choice but to leave because no one will ever acknowledge his existence. Post and let us know if you're taking part in the plan. :)

btw M0nk3y, parting advice: Don't acknowledge things you "don't care about". It only makes you look like you do care, especially when you get as pissed as you do.
Done...got tired of arguing the same points over and over again. It's damn hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Slayer706

Sorceror
I just like to argue.
You like to argue against yourself. You said in multiple posts that you weren't a sexist. Then you make a post saying what I quoted above, which states otherwise.
So for everyone unless you know 100% of what you are saying stfu you dumb ass little kids.
So, does this apply to you? If so, I don't expect a reply to this post because you will too busy shutting the fuck up.

WarAngel

Wanderer
What does it mean to know 100% of what you are saying? I mean, I just said it, so I obviously know 100% of it. I can't say things I don't know.

"Here you are calling for a ban. This would involve admin getting involved."
Wow... Please tell me you're not serious... You need to check out who can ban on a vBulletin forum...

"Thus ADMIN could check my ip to see im not this twice guy you think i am." I don't care if you're twice. I don't think the magical admin who will ban you since apparently no one else can will care if you're twice. IP's change, people move...

"Your one track mind of what you think the laws are is pathetic." Of what I think the law is? What on earth are you talking about. Unless you're in some grave danger, then you can possibly shoot them. Charges will still most likely be laid... It's still against the law...

"So for everyone unless you know 100% of what you are saying stfu you dumb ass little kids."
I do know what i'm saying... I'm saying you're not understanding the definition of assault...

"You know that rifle your wife has? She needs to shoot you with it...", Nicole

Slayer706

Sorceror
What does it mean to know 100% of what you are saying? I mean, I just said it, so I obviously know 100% of it. I can't say things I don't know.
If you ask a question, you are saying something that you don't have all the information to. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking the question.

WarAngel;631220 said:
Everyone put him on ignore, so then he'll have no choice but to leave because no one will ever acknowledge his existence.
That is a pretty good plan. But a pretty fun plan would be to continue the argument. ;)