RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Girls UO is Jacked

M0nk3y

Wanderer
IHaveRegistered;630800 said:
Assuming the "but" means buy... Then I do now. Answering my question only took you 7 posts. Impressive.

Sorry. Yeah i made another grammer error. *slaps hand* Was in the middle of cooking and having a nice convo with AB and that other guy.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Here seeings how you two dumb asses arent going to do anything but refresh your screen for my next post i looked it up for you.

Male-female income disparity, also referred to as a "gender gap in earnings", in the United States, also known as the "gender wage gap," the "gender earnings gap" and the "gender pay gap", is used by government agencies and economists to refer to statistics gathered by the U.S. Census Bureau, as part of the Current Population Survey, comparing median male wages to median female wages. The gender gap is usually expressed as the ratio of female to male earnings among full-time, year-round (FTYR) workers.

IN 2006 the median income of FTYR male workers was $40,798, compared to $31,223 for FTYR female workers (DeNavas-Walt et al, 2005). 31,223 divided by 40,798 is .765, so the gender earnings gap in 2006 was .765. This is often expressed as a percentage: e.g., "in 2006, women's wages were 76.5% of men's wages," or "in 2006, women earned 23.5% less than men earned."
Now will you stfu and admit your both a bunch of dumb asses.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Im sure i can get a graph if that will help you understand it.

Edit:

Well, since your security is technological... It's done for. Chances are, if you have that much security around your house people will assume you're rich and have some "spare change" to spend on luxury's such as that. Therefore your house will be targeted more often, and by more skilled thieves. You said yourself that "many times [you] have had shit stolen from [your] cars" and that people have done many "attempts to get into [your] house"... I suggest you move out from that neighborhood in the near future... From the way you're saying things, it doesn't sound good for you, nor does it sound good for your lady friend. A theirs average weapon would be a firearm... against your lady friends "Boom Stick", she doesn't seem to stand much of a fighting chance now does she?...

PS. The security is also, a 100% complete waste of time for any 1337 ninjah like me. Though we go for the larger pieces of meat in the corperate business ;).

just because its common practice doesn't mean its right.. slavery was common practice for decades before people realized it was wrong.

Johabius

Knight
M0nk3y;630803 said:
Here seeings how you two dumb asses arent going to do anything but refresh your screen for my next post i looked it up for you.

Now will you stfu and admit your both a bunch of dumb asses.

Your facts still don't address your assumption that women are physically incapable of making just as much, if not more money than men.

Besides what else are we going to do at this time of the morning?

M0nk3y

Wanderer
IHaveRegistered;630806 said:
Well, since your security is technological... It's done for. Chances are, if you have that much security around your house people will assume you're rich and have some "spare change" to spend on luxury's such as that. Therefore your house will be targeted more often, and by more skilled thieves. You said yourself that "many times [you] have had shit stolen from [your] cars" and that people have done many "attempts to get into [your] house"... I suggest you move out from that neighborhood in the near future... From the way you're saying things, it doesn't sound good for you, nor does it sound good for your lady friend. A theirs average weapon would be a firearm... against your lady friends "Boom Stick", she doesn't seem to stand much of a fighting chance now does she?...

PS. The security is also, a 100% complete waste of time for any 1337 ninjah like me. Though we go for the larger pieces of meat in the corperate business ;).

I dont have neon signs advertising my security. Just an ADT sign out front and a security camera sticker on the doors and window. I am trying to get out of this side of town. You dont understand how bad i want out. As for her "Boom Stick" its am IMI Desert Eagle 50. AE. She knows how to use it too.

Edit: It has been this way for about 1 year now and we havent had any problems since. The crack heads wont even walk down the back ally cause they think their face will be seen on camera.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Johabius;630808 said:
Your facts still don't address your assumption that women are physically incapable of making just as much, if not more money than men.

I never said they were physically incapable. I said they didnt have the physical skills. Meaning such as driving heavy equipment, knowing how to build a house, laying cement. Yes i know there are some women that do this but MOST of the time they are wives of the site manager thus making less money.

As what else to do i have no idea and i enjoy these debates. ESP with AB cause he tries so hard but just cannt seem to pull threw.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Johabius;630808 said:

And if you read what i said again you would see i never said women cannt make as much as a man. I said in most marriages the male is the bread maker. There are plenty of women on their own that make a shit load of money and plenty of married women that make more than the man. When i get married i will be in this group.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
IHaveRegistered;630806 said:

I have ninjah traps all over. Double sided tape covers every inch of my property.

M0nk3y;630811 said:
I dont have neon signs advertising my security. Just an ADT sign out front and a security camera sticker on the doors and window. I am trying to get out of this side of town. You dont understand how bad i want out. As for her "Boom Stick" its am IMI Desert Eagle 50. AE. She knows how to use it too.

Edit: It has been this way for about 1 year now and we havent had any problems since. The crack heads wont even walk down the back ally cause they think their face will be seen on camera.
Didn't you say you took 40 cameras? Last I checked, cameras are a keen spotter to the common thief. A more common spotter for someone who's been surveying your house for some time. The IMI DE-50 would be illegal to kill, and many people suffer after killing in one way or another... You just contradicted half of the argument. First you were saying that you get mugged many times a day. Now it hasn't happened in upwards a year... Finally, the last point is actually against the law and you CAN be charged for it. You're having people change how they live just to accommodate your house with X amount of security features...

M0nk3y;630819 said:
I have ninjah traps all over. Double sided tape covers every inch of my property.
Double sided tape doesn't effect the ninjah, for they don't touch the ground, walls, and ceilings... I can use my uber ninja attacks to destroy ... stuff...

M0nk3y

Wanderer
IHaveRegistered;630820 said:
Didn't you say you took 40 cameras? Last I checked, cameras are a keen spotter to the common thief. A more common spotter for someone who's been surveying your house for some time. The IMI DE-50 would be illegal to kill, and many people suffer after killing in one way or another... You just contradicted half of the argument. First you were saying that you get mugged many times a day. Now it hasn't happened in upwards a year... Finally, the last point is actually against the law and you CAN be charged for it. You're having people change how they live just to accommodate your house with X amount of security features...

Ok first off i said i ordered 40 extra. never did i say how many i took home. These arent the 1990 cameras that you can see from half a mile away either. Most are lipstick cams and a few pinhole cams. The 50 isnt illegal and if someone comes in your house you can shoot them with what ever you want. Thats the beauty about the 50 she doesnt have to shoot them. The muzzel flare and sound alone is enough to send even a def person running. How i contradicted this is you misss reading. I never said i was mugged many times a day. I said many time my shit was stolen. Never did i give a time line as to when my shit was stolen you just assumed it was recently. I have done nothing against the law. I havent change anyway anyone has lived. They are still crack heads and still do crack head things. They can walk threw the ally if they wanted to im not stoping them. They choose not to for fear they will be vidoe taped. Just the same as you not walking down an ally for fear you will get mugged by the crack heads hanging out at the other end. They didnt force you not to choose this path.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
IHaveRegistered;630821 said:
Double sided tape doesn't effect the ninjah, for they don't touch the ground, walls, and ceilings... I can use my uber ninja attacks to destroy ... stuff...

I have ninjah repellent. Along with anti-ninjah lawn gnomes.

Bleach

Knight
M0nk3y;630829 said:
I have ninjah repellent. Along with anti-ninjah lawn gnomes.

Go to bed ... The second you start seeing lawn gnomes come to life, you know your tired...

*sees a purple monkey swing across the room*

Fuck it, im outta here ....