RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Girls UO is Jacked

M0nk3y;631230 said:
I will still be here. I use this for more than just waisting all of yours time. Thats the thing i dont care. I just like to argue. You peeps are fun to argue with thats why im still here. So hate me if you must i wont cry.
Perfect! So do we!

Idiot :rolleyes:

Slayer706;631357 said:
If you ask a question, you are saying something that you don't have all the information to. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking the question.
That's one of the smartest pieces of information I've heard all week. I would ++ ya, but I don't think I can! (Too much within last 24 hours) ^.^

Slayer706

Sorceror
This guy has an annoying habit of not putting an 'e' at the end of "before". See what the letter before the 'e' in "before" is? That letter is 'r'. Now look at your keyboard. The letter "r" is 1/16th of an inch from 'e'. How much time does he possibly save by not pressing that key? 1/16th of a second at most?

Bleach

Knight
Slayer706;631384 said:
This guy has an annoying habit of not putting an 'e' at the end of "before". See what the letter before the 'e' in "before" is? That letter is 'r'. Now look at your keyboard. The letter "r" is 1/16th of an inch from 'e'. How much time does he possibly save by not pressing that key? 1/16th of a second at most?

Dude, you mesured?

Joeku

Lord
It doesn't take an entire second for me to move my finger to another key, even across the entire keyboard, so... he mustn't even be saving that much time ;)

Yeah it's actually 1/8" away on my specialubercool keyboard :)

Slayer706

Sorceror
Well, all grouped keys on most keyboards are the same distance apart. I combined that with the knowledge of the space difference between the 'A' key and the "Caps Lock" key being 1/16th of an inch. So no, I didn't measure it just now. However, I know that the measurement is accurate based on past experience.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Slayer706;631357 said:
If you ask a question, you are saying something that you don't have all the information to. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking the question.

That's not really what I meant. I was just making fun of the fact that he said something that doesn't really mean anything as related to his attempt at making fun of people.

Bleach

Knight
He's wrong in everything he says, contradicts himself, and he knows it...

He doesn't care.

Lets all take WA's advice, and all ignore him and the thread.

EDIT:
If m0nk3y replies, I vote we all neg him, with the description "get a life", and refuse to respond in this thread.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Bleach;631394 said:
He's wrong in everything he says, contradicts himself, and he knows it...

He doesn't care.

Lets all take WA's advice, and all ignore him and the thread.

Show me one place i contradicted my self. Oh im wrong cause i know about my personal life. How is that.

Slayer706

Sorceror
One place? Ok, besides the whole part about you saying that you weren't a sexist when you clearly are? Ok....

First you say this.
I dont have neon signs advertising my security. Just an ADT sign out front and a security camera sticker on the doors and window. I am trying to get out of this side of town. You dont understand how bad i want out. As for her "Boom Stick" its am IMI Desert Eagle 50. AE. She knows how to use it too.
Then you say this.
I dont live in the best parts of town yet and to many times i have had shit stolen from my cars and attempts to get into my house.
Oh, and this.
#3 Ok did you not see where i said " I dont live in the best part of town YET" You know it takes money and alot of other things to buy a house then sell your old one.
Now, I know a lot about guns. A fairly good bit. I know, that if I was short on cash and wanted a gun with stopping power to protect my home. The gun I would not choose would be the Desert Eagle.
Price
The high price tag of the Desert Eagle tends to deter many shooters, especially when compared with less expensive revolvers or single shot handguns chambered for similar cartridges. Typical cost for a black model is about $1,050-$1,200 USD, depending on locale. Custom finishes add $200-$500. There is also some evidence that Eagles chambered for .357 and .44 rounds are less expensive than ones for .50AE and are easier to shoot than .50AE.
- Wikipedia Source on the Desert Eagle
Now, why would you buy an overkill .50 calibur handgun when the Colt .45 handgun is completely sufficient for any home protection needs for the low cost of only $250? Not to mention that the ammo is cheaper.
Current users
Price ranges from a low end of $250 for an imported model to more than $3,000 for the best competition or tactical models.....
- Wikipedia Source on the M1911 Colt Pistol
Why on Earth you would spend almost an extra $1000 for a gun that is totally overkill?
Cartridges
The Desert Eagle in .50AE is a powerful cartridge, but the heavy recoil makes it difficult to control compared to smaller pistols chambered for more conventional cartridges. Additionally, the .50 AE cartridge is simply deemed by many to be unnecessarily powerful for self-defense or military purposes.
- Wikipedia Source on the Desert Eagle Cartridge

So, you have to steal security cameras because you can't afford them and you can't move away because you don't have enough money? Yet you got a grand to waste on a handgun?

Slayer706

Sorceror
Meh, he asked. Also, for a guy that thinks women are not very strong he bought her a heavy hand gun.... Four and a half pounds, not to mention the recoil on it is pretty bad compared to the .45.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Slayer706;631838 said:
So, you have to steal security cameras because you can't afford them and you can't move away because you don't have enough money? Yet you got a grand to waste on a handgun?

See this is where you all get off track. When i say something you automatically assume you know everything there is to know about it.

First I never said women arent strong.
Second I had this gun way befor i moved out on my own. When i did have the money.
Third You dont know the reasons for living where i do.
Fourth What did i say that made me sexist. I stated a fact about the income of women to men.
Fifth WA how am i squrming?

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;631846 said:
chicks and guns....yummm...

Here ya go.

These women kick ass.