RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MyRunUO Spawner v1.0

Phantom

Knight
TheOutkastDev said:
Phantom says a lot of things. I really don't know if its true or not. He and I had relayed ideas briefly, but I've yet to see anything materialize out of it. If so, I'll reopen MRUOS and update it accordingly. I've also considered writing my own spawner package, but still remain undecided.

:mad:

I just made those plans public :lol:

Act like I say things that I never do :eek:

Kamron

Knight
I may take over megaspawner (and MyRUOSpawner if Outkast doesn't want to). I still have to see how my schedule is.

Acid-NN-9

Wanderer
And the solution of this error?? please:

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.
process id=0x7c0 (1984), Thread id=0x818 (2072)

Process will be terminated

The version of MyRunUO Spawner is the 4.2

I reinstalled the .net framework 1.1 (dotnetfx.exe), but the error persist!!

Please i need help in the others computers MyRunUO spawner work!!

swtrse

Wanderer
Well just give up to wait for that tool.

It's a realy realy cool tool.
Deployment just the worst.

Memoryprotocol.

MRUOS was up.
MRUOS was down (development canceled)-> It was hard to find a Version to download. (for a long time)
MRUOS up again (development continued)->The old version was able to download again.
MRUOS down again (no dl-links found even the homepage is down now)

I don't know how long it is down know but if I'm looking what happent till know I think this will never be released anymore.

Maybe you are lucky with emule. I found the last working Version there during the first development stop.
Since it's a free tool there is now doupt about the legaly to download/upload the tool this way. Even a download-link from an other page is legal as long as the tool and the releasenotes (if there are any I do not remember) are not modified. However you can never be sure that the download link other than the developer one has no additional features (viruses, trojans,...)

Phantom

Knight
Outkast is longer working on this program to my knowlege, infact he is no longer an active member of this community.