RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MyRunUO Spawner v1.0

Grimbone

Wanderer
Like OutKastDev said check if are you running UOArchitect or the Server at the same time when you try to open MyRunUO Spawner. I had the same problem and removed the UOArchitect folder from my scripts and the MyRunUO Spawner works great now.

- Grim

Rift

Wanderer
Grimbone said:
Like OutKastDev said check if are you running UOArchitect or the Server at the same time when you try to open MyRunUO Spawner. I had the same problem and removed the UOArchitect folder from my scripts and the MyRunUO Spawner works great now.

- Grim
Well I redid my runuo install to just C:\runuo instead of default install its 1.0 I'm on Winxp as well tried changing name to server got unexpected error instead of can't validate runuo dir........ my framework 1.1 redid it 3 times now to be sure...... also reinstalled the MyRunUO spawner......also server not running and I don't have uoarchietect actually never even heard of it though my quick look on net thats something I do with pandorabox anyhow hmmmm I guess I'll keep spawning in game and exporting till the next release or someone that has a solution

cward

Wanderer
Rift said:
Well I redid my runuo install to just C:\runuo instead of default install its 1.0 I'm on Winxp as well tried changing name to server got unexpected error instead of can't validate runuo dir........ my framework 1.1 redid it 3 times now to be sure...... also reinstalled the MyRunUO spawner......also server not running and I don't have uoarchietect actually never even heard of it though my quick look on net thats something I do with pandorabox anyhow hmmmm I guess I'll keep spawning in game and exporting till the next release or someone that has a solution

Trying starting your server then the MyRunUO spawner. If I'm not mistaken MyRunUO spawner reads the Scripts.cs.dll thats generated when the server is started. Anyway this is what I did to get mine to work and leave it named RunUO.exe :p

Ravenal

Knight
This thing rocks like a mofo =P

Anyway i got some ideas i wish to see

that is a COPY and PASTE and cut and such for copying spawners to their other locations :/ so like lets say i want to have 20 things of the same type of monsters on those spawners but they are all over the place and it will take several hours to just edit like 10-20 i mean 1 takes an adverage of 20 mins depends how much you put on that spawner =/ So I am asking can this be added? I think it will reduce the time by almost 3/4

Rift

Wanderer
cward said:
Trying starting your server then the MyRunUO spawner. If I'm not mistaken MyRunUO spawner reads the Scripts.cs.dll thats generated when the server is started. Anyway this is what I did to get mine to work and leave it named RunUO.exe :p
I been trying over a week and yes I tried that as well also not sure if this error.txt is from trying run the myrunuo spawner or not but its been there since i tried running it:

System.ArgumentException: Illegal characters in path.
at System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2)
at MyRunUO.AssemblyLoader.Loader.LoadXml(String directory, MapViewer viewer)

cward

Wanderer
Rift said:
I been trying over a week and yes I tried that as well also not sure if this error.txt is from trying run the myrunuo spawner or not but its been there since i tried running it:

System.ArgumentException: Illegal characters in path.
at System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2)
at MyRunUO.AssemblyLoader.Loader.LoadXml(String directory, MapViewer viewer)

Yeah thats from MyRunUO, Make sure you left everything in its original install directory, start up RunUO, then start MyRunUO.

Ravenal

Knight
I am unsure if you got this or not?

This thing rocks like a mofo =P

Anyway i got some ideas i wish to see

that is a COPY and PASTE and cut and such for copying spawners to their other locations :/ so like lets say i want to have 20 things of the same type of monsters on those spawners but they are all over the place and it will take several hours to just edit like 10-20 i mean 1 takes an adverage of 20 mins depends how much you put on that spawner =/ So I am asking can this be added? I think it will reduce the time by almost 3/4

Ryoga said:
can somebody send my the ".MSF" file complete... plz!!
with all spawner to my server!
[email protected] :)
There ARE ways to completely spawn your server without manually doing it all yourself OR asking someone to do it for you. I've converted Nerun's spawns over to the Megaspawner format, just set up a blank server with both Nerun's and the Megaspawner and start converting the map files. No-one's going to do your work for you here, Ryoga.

Ashey

Wanderer
Lyephsa_Bytche said:
There ARE ways to completely spawn your server without manually doing it all yourself OR asking someone to do it for you. I've converted Nerun's spawns over to the Megaspawner format, just set up a blank server with both Nerun's and the Megaspawner and start converting the map files. No-one's going to do your work for you here, Ryoga.

Hi !

Can you explain me how i can convert Nerun's spawns to Megaspawner format ?
I am not found any way to do this :(

Ashey said:
Hi !

Can you explain me how i can convert Nerun's spawns to Megaspawner format ?
I am not found any way to do this :(
I thought I just explained that in my previous post. :confused: Megaspawner has a conversion option on one of the last pages of the menu, so you load up whatever map file you want to convert in Nerun's and then convert it with Megaspawer.

This is getting off topic, though, you can't use MyRunUO Spawner to do this. If you have questions about Megaspawner, please post them in the Megaspawner forum post.

MnilinM

Wanderer
I noticed the question of "where to put the .msf files" was not answered very clearly.

Use the option under the MegaSpawner window ingame to import the .msf

So basically where you put it doesn't matter.

Maxus

Sorceror
Your site has been down for a day or two now.

Slightly diffrent topic, have you heard any word from Morxeton? Been 2 months since he has last been around these boards. You said on your site he went "awol".
Pains to see Megaspawner and Myrunuo spawner set to the side (understanding the school situation with yourself of course). Both so easy to use and complement each other so perfectly :) ...

Then most likely Ryan took it down since I no longer used it. As far as I know, Morx is gone and both MRUOS and MegaSpawner are no longer active projects.

Igon

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
Then most likely Ryan took it down since I no longer used it. As far as I know, Morx is gone and both MRUOS and MegaSpawner are no longer active projects.

2 Great projects ended so early. Tis sad inded. Thank you 2 for your contributions.

I heard a rumor where Phantom might be continuing development of MSS under a different name. Any truth to this?

Igon said:
2 Great projects ended so early. Tis sad inded. Thank you 2 for your contributions.

I heard a rumor where Phantom might be continuing development of MSS under a different name. Any truth to this?

Phantom says a lot of things. I really don't know if its true or not. He and I had relayed ideas briefly, but I've yet to see anything materialize out of it. If so, I'll reopen MRUOS and update it accordingly. I've also considered writing my own spawner package, but still remain undecided.

Fluesopp

Wanderer
Noooo!!

Aw.. MyRunUO Spawner is going down? How sad. :( :( :(
We will not forgett you. I suggest that we'll have an hour silence tomorrow in memory of MyRunUO Spawner and another hour silence in memory for the MegaSpawner... :rolleyes: