RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.x] Nerun's Distro

try looking at mapdefinitions.cs to fix the falling problem.
where you see this
Code:
TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = true; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = false; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0
change to
Code:
TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = true; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

the other things, like bad spawns and such, just [props them and change itemid

diegobh

Sorceror
try looking at

mapdefinitions.cs to fix the falling problem.
where you see this
Code:
TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = true; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = false; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0
change to
Code:

the other things, like bad spawns and such, just [props them and change itemid

Thank you for ur help, but its already:
Code:

I tried to put the first true and the 2nd false, but i got the same error =(

Its really sux, i stucks at a lot of place at New Heaven.

How i fix it, please?

Thank you!

lower your client a little. it may not be capatable yet. i'm using 7.0.15.1, and i have never had the problem. if someone else has it working, then can you say otherwise? and did you fix the signs and things?

nerun

Sorceror
Signs are right. Origins' Official Shards use a harbor sign in haven bank!!! I look it myself. Look that the name is "New Haven Bank".

About being stuck, try another client version. I use 7.0.29.2. This is the version i had tested. I wrote it in the 1st post of this thread.

diegobh

Sorceror
lower your client a little. it may not be capatable yet. i'm using 7.0.15.1, and i have never had the problem. if someone else has it working, then can you say otherwise? and did you fix the signs and things?

I tried with client 7.0.27.9 too, but i got the same error.

Signs are right. Origins' Official Shards use a harbor sign in haven bank!!! I look it myself. Look that the name is "New Haven Bank".

About being stuck, try another client version. I use 7.0.29.2. This is the version i had tested. I wrote it in the 1st post of this thread.

Same error... And when i log in the server i got a warnning: Your client is out date. Update it to 7.0.30.2 ... lol

I've atanother folder UO High Seas Classic 2D client with i didnt do the update, the client is version 7.0.27.9.
I change the path at RunUO and AssistUO.
AssistUO crashed and closes.
I login with the 7.0.27.9 client, but i got the same error. Ive always stuck at New Heaven...
=(
No another suggestion, please?

Thank you!

roadster213

Sorceror
How do I get client to exactly version 7.0.29.2? When I autopatch, it goes over that, do I really have to just wing it and cancel the autopatcher at random places? Is there a que that I can use?

roadster213

Sorceror
While I'm patching, I can't see the version that I am on. If I cancel at any point, and try to run client.exe it just gives me an error about uop files missing, so eventually I just fully patched it.
ServUO with a ported version of your distro seem to be working fine with 7.0.30.2, have not run into any problems just yet. Are there any that I should know about?

All I need now is figure out how to get servuo to work with the enhanced client properly. I can't stand the jerky scrolling in the classic client when moving around, total immersion breaker. I could have sworn that Razor allowed the classic client to smooth scroll, but maybe I'm just delusional.

detroit91

Sorceror
it seems that core 2.3 and also neruns are buggy gnarled stick has wrong spec even when i've changed the currentexpansions.cs to AOS. Instead of paralyze there's a force of nature. I didnt go check other specs

oh nvm just the spec icon is messed up

nerun

Sorceror
I am far from RunUO forums since April. Only 3 months and some changes come, wow! Scripting library now? Should i move this thread to there?