RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.x] Nerun's Distro

nerun

Sorceror
I don't know exactly what is the problem, but the path is surely wrong in some way, maybe because Linux is case sensitive. Or maybe because i used "\" instead "/", i don't know. I will try to run RunUO on linux to see what happens.

Snowlord

Sorceror
when I type "global remove where spawner", it says "I do not have access to that command"... I'm logged in as owner and have gm privleges .. I need to get rid of the runuo spawn so I can add the new spawn distro. what am I doing wrong?

Kafeterya

Wanderer
when I type "global remove where spawner", it says "I do not have access to that command"... I'm logged in as owner and have gm privleges .. I need to get rid of the runuo spawn so I can add the new spawn distro. what am I doing wrong?

Look if you did not double click your GM Stone that made you "a player" because its the only thing i can see. Everything work perfectly for me.

Snowlord

Sorceror
yes somehow when I used the script "stafftool" and used the staff tool iun my bag, it dropped me from being owner.. very strange. So I had to make another character.

Thank you for your reply.

Kafeterya

Wanderer
yes somehow when I used the script "stafftool" and used the staff tool iun my bag, it dropped me from being owner.. very strange. So I had to make another character.

Thank you for your reply.

You can simply click again the staff tool and you will become owner again. Its useful to try some stuff on the player mode and come back to owner/staff.

Snowlord

Sorceror
You can simply click again the staff tool and you will become owner again. Its useful to try some stuff on the player mode and come back to owner/staff.

ya I tried that.. but for some reason it would not make me owner using that stafftool script, it just made me GM. so I deleted the script and made a new character. But thanks for info.

Foul

Page
I don't know exactly what is the problem, but the path is surely wrong in some way, maybe because Linux is case sensitive. Or maybe because i used "\" instead "/", i don't know. I will try to run RunUO on linux to see what happens.

Thanks.. If there is anything I can do let me know. I really want to start a server, but I rely too much on your work it seems. :)
This error seems to have me stumped.

moneo

Sorceror
It's actually a good idea, I'd need to discuss it with Nerun... if he's interested I'd be happy to discuss it with him.

This conversation was really nice to see. Neruns (click-and-play) distro is by far the easiest way for new people to get started with ultima online emulation. Ive always hoped to see RUNUO come with a spawned world as an option.

Perhaps it could be integrated with the new "Configuration Data" project discussed here, as im sure some people prefer to spawn their own worlds

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/community-input-configuration-data-and-runuo-setup.533250/

Scrlked

Traveler
Hey Boss,

NeRun is super sexy! I was wondering about a few bad spawns being logged:

1015976-27TerMurVernix
10141000-43TerMurXenrr
12041041-42TerMurJaacar
1189989-27TerMurBarreraak
10891128-42TerMurGretchen
11041128-52TerMurElderDugan
11351132-42TerMurQuartermasterFlint
11211132-42TerMurFiddlingTobin
1150963-43TerMurNevilleBrightwhistle
11281165-12TerMurGaramon
839308683TerMurFeralTreefellow
917308837TerMurFeralTreefellow
7623073105TerMurFeralTreefellow
8872773TerMurFairyDragon
8872773TerMurWyvernRenowned
674828-109TerMurSkeletalDragonRenowned
44070824TerMurPixieRenowned
684579-15TerMurAcidElementalRenowned
601905-60TerMurFireDaemonRenowned
5366578TerMurAncientLichRenowned
526766-92TerMurFireDaemonRenowned
581815-45TerMurGrayGoblinMageRenowned
581815-45TerMurGreenGoblinAlchemistRenowned
974161-11TerMurFireElementalRenowned
949555-14TerMurTikitaviRenowned
919502-12TerMurVitaviRenowned
982491-12TerMurRakktaviRenowned
9923379TerMurDevourerRenowned
45692304-2Feluccadockmaster
45512320-2Feluccaboatpainter
45472321-2Feluccabodysculptor

I am using the SVN version of RunUO and your latest release of NeRun. Could you share those missing mob scripts?

Scrlked

Traveler
Hey Poseidon,

Thanks for the idea but, I downloaded both the RunUO SVN 2.3 and the pre-compiled RunUO 2.3 and neither have any information for example on Vernix.

Scrlked

Scrlked

Traveler
Hi,

The spawners are there but the scripts for those mobs/vendors/quest givers are not there. For example if i try to add the quest giver "Vernix" she/he is not found.

Scrlked

Traveler
Ah, many thanks for the input. Is the SA content in the roadmap? Just trying to figure out the next steps.

nerun

Sorceror
Thanks.. If there is anything I can do let me know. I really want to start a server, but I rely too much on your work it seems. :)
This error seems to have me stumped.

FIXED, READ THIS:

i finally track it down to Scripts/Nerun's Distro/New/Commands/Library.cs, at function ListOfLines, there is code:

string path = basic_path.Replace("/","\\");

i remove the Replace, modified it like:

string path = basic_path;

And this works well both on windows7 and debian+mono. It seem that at windows, "c:\RunUO/Data" is a legal path no matter it is '\' or '/', but under Linux Debian, only "/" work.

diegobh

Sorceror
Ive installed a fresh RunUO 2.3 and Neurun's Distro.
I changed only:
DataPath.cs:
Code:
private static string CustomPath = @"G:\Jogos\UO High Seas 2D";

I'm using the newest version of Classic High Seas Client (v. 7.0.30.2)

I enter the game and I did:
(World Creation)
-PremiumSpawner, Apocalypse now
-Let there be light: high Seas - Age II
(Select Spawn by Expansion)
- UO KR, SA and HS spawns with all options checked up.
-Apply

Saved and restarted the server.

But I got some errors:

When I created the new world, in New heaven, i got a wrong sign. I got a Harbor sign where it would be a Bank sign...
And my char stucks a lot at new heaven...

How could I fix it, please?

Thank you!!!